zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope to see more scenes and i did like every art style it was good to see how each person had there look at it. i have never been good at remembering big word's and how to spell them but here goes lol. a veriatey is good to see and the work was amazing.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
I will be re-uploading 2.21 on my mediafire for those that don't like mega. I have never had a issue with mega but here is the link for 2.21 Here is the link just in case

Reactions: zippydan

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
i get that gabe is not a perfect developer to any means: poor communication with the players (like you get the object that i won't tell you in-game nor outside the game how it works or we finished a route! which i won't tell) and using a dated rpgmaker for a game of this scale may be her biggest flaws... but the international edition being cut is NOT her fault, and it was obvious since the announcement, it's because the artist takes really long to finish the scenes and gabe wants to keep releasing the game at a steady pace. She will add this international scenes later.
for once you should be applauding her decision, this is smart.
That's not why that one user got angry. Viressa didn't clarify in their first reply as to the details so I also thought it was being permanently being cut and I flipped my shit lmao. Going through the rest of the comments I saw it's only for the episode 3 and I'm completely fine with that. Knowing the details I also agree that it's definitely a smart decision.

I should clarify: The international edition is being cut from episode 3, because the artist is taking too long and she doesn't want to delay the release for it. The plan is to add it back in episode 4.
Ooohhh boy. I almost lost it. Lmfao.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok they removed the mirror in your room. plues the snake goddess has a heart that is cool but then your going to need to be evil right.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Any idea when this game is finished? Pretty sure the creator aimed for late 2019 but is that happening?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game. but hard to say why it takes long for updates.but then people always say that if your not donating money then you have no right to say anything lol.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
They all have all the scenes... The story is still the same, just different pictures for what is going on...
Yea, I think it would have been better with just one set of pictures otherwise you need to play the game through with each combination just to see all the pictures...
(Or, you could just get a picture dump of the 800+ pictures and see everything...)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes