Viressa

May 24, 2018
is there a "+new game" modus in this game when you once finish you can restart game again but keeping item/gold and level?
Yes: When you reach the end of the currently available content, you're given an item that lets you trigger New Game Plus.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
last i played was 2.19, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there any new story content or that was it? i dont remember much.. the protagonist said something about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there anymore content after this or that was it for this current chapter?

Artul

May 16, 2019
ok, i found the "sharing is caring" sidequest (the mailbox outside castle warringard)... so my only question is where is the crystalized catalyst.
Go in the unmarked forest below Arlon (Immemorial Glade), use the crystal there then go back to where Arlon would be and go through that crystal. It's in a chest.
Still don't know what the key does though.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Go in the unmarked forest below Arlon (Immemorial Glade), use the crystal there then go back to where Arlon would be and go through that crystal. It's in a chest.
Still don't know what the key does though.
the key is for the master's hut, inside the house of the master there are two chests, one normal the other you need the key to open it and inside there's a Kathie memory.

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
A few questions,
- I got a side quest to take a picture of the harpy lady in the last village, How the fuck do I use the camera?
- I also got a side quest to meet someone from the league of perverts to meet them outside uncle-dads farm, Yet no one shows up. I tried dropping all party members in camp and going at night like it says but no go, Is this a bug?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
A few questions,
- I got a side quest to take a picture of the harpy lady in the last village, How the fuck do I use the camera?
- I also got a side quest to meet someone from the league of perverts to meet them outside uncle-dads farm, Yet no one shows up. I tried dropping all party members in camp and going at night like it says but no go, Is this a bug?
1. before it was a no-go. in the recent update 2.20 it does work, but you have to 1. have the camera 2. get the mission and 3.talk to the Harpy. talking to her will result in you taking the picture.
-i think its a bug, it worked for me, you only need to get close to the farm through the road you don't even have to enter.

Reactions: Bkbuddhaboy

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
The international edition is being cut.
funny how this completly killed my interest in this game, Gabe knows how to make the stupidest choices possible.
If she really wanted to cut some arts, remove the creepy looking beastman and eastern artists.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
funny how this completly killed my interest in this game, Gabe knows how to make the stupidest choices possible.
If she really wanted to cut some arts, remove the creepy looking beastman and eastern artists.
I should clarify: The international edition is being cut from episode 3, because the artist is taking too long and she doesn't want to delay the release for it. The plan is to add it back in episode 4.

Reactions: Synaxis

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i get that gabe is not a perfect developer to any means: poor communication with the players (like you get the object that i won't tell you in-game nor outside the game how it works or we finished a route! which i won't tell) and using a dated rpgmaker for a game of this scale may be her biggest flaws... but the international edition being cut is NOT her fault, and it was obvious since the announcement, it's because the artist takes really long to finish the scenes and gabe wants to keep releasing the game at a steady pace. She will add this international scenes later.
for once you should be applauding her decision, this is smart.

jemma1

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone have a save file for me? I lost mine but I followed the attached walkthrough (thanks to the writer of that as well) completely up until the mountain grinder. Anything close (human) would do. much appreciated

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes