JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
I am working on the walkthrough. With all the bugs and such I have to make sure that they ARE bugs and not a feature or a decision I missed because of a previous choice. That means a lot of going back and forth. I guess I could release a very subpar document. Be patient. I do work and have a life. This surely isn't it.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I am working on the walkthrough. With all the bugs and such I have to make sure that they ARE bugs and not a feature or a decision I missed because of a previous choice. That means a lot of going back and forth. I guess I could release a very subpar document. Be patient. I do work and have a life. This surely isn't it.
thanks bro, but with the release of the 3.0 version soon, wouldn't it be better to wait a bit before starting? Gabe has the bad habit of adding stuff to earlier parts of the game.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Who drop pure mineral ? After the walkthrough it say that Clank Giant , but this mob drop bear pelt...

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
I ask problem Darkthorn Keep Mayor Willheed, where I ask current of elevator inclusive
Please Assistance

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I am stuck in prison. I have the guard uniform,i cannot return to my cell, i dont have bal rana with me , i talked with every1 ,no key and no clue.What shall i do? is this a bug?So after 20 hours of play I am stuck in cell...

Last edited:

BasurmaN_AS

Nov 22, 2018
Hello there. I am new for this franchise so have a question. From which game I must start: from "Legend of Queen Opala: Origin" (this game) or from "Legend of Queen Opala I Golden Edition"?
P.S. I just don't want to lose some plot/lore information of game world.

Last edited:

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
Hello there. I am new for this franchise so have a question. From which game I must start: from "Legend of Queen Opala: Origin" (this game) or from "Legend of Queen Opala I Golden Edition"?
P.S. I just don't want to lose some plot/lore information of game world.
Legend of Queen Opala I Golden Edition is the first game in the series, followed by LoQO II then Origin (which is still being developed) - as of the order to play them (this could be wrong) but I believe Origins is a Prequel (somewhat) to LoQO I, but is also a direct Sequel to LoQO II (I know confusing) but frankly put I would play them in this order LoQO I, LoQO II then Origins last. The reason being LoQO I will allow you become familiar with the main 3 female characters who appear in all 3 games, LoQO II will give more backstory in who certain characters are, and why they are present in Origins, then finish with Origins.

Also LoQO I has the least amount of content, Origins by far the biggest and longest of the 3 with far more content, it's upto you what order you go for.

Reactions: BasurmaN_AS

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Need help, how I keep getting it resources after I renovate one part of the castle? The only thing who don't go down is the manpower.

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
Need help, how I keep getting it resources after I renovate one part of the castle? The only thing who don't go down is the manpower.
To get more resources,Travel to each Town/City and go all the shops/pubs/tavens/Inns etc look for a shinning spot that will allow to invest/buy the place - you'll gain resources from that - different buildings give you different resources

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
To get more resources,Travel to each Town/City and go all the shops/pubs/tavens/Inns etc look for a shinning spot that will allow to invest/buy the place - you'll gain resources from that - different buildings give you different resources
But I already have the place, I buy every shop/tavern/pubs/inns, now I'm just renovate the castle, but the resources a dropping.

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
But I already have the place, I buy every shop/tavern/pubs/inns, now I'm just renovate the castle, but the resources a dropping.
Ah! Right Sorry, yeah as you renovate you'll lose your resources, because the game isn't finished your castle can only be upgraded so far, also depending how far you are (I assuming you've done everything the game offers so far) it's a matter of waiting for Episode 3 to be released and then finished, only then will their be enough resources to completely upgrade your castle once Gabe has finally finished that portion of the game.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
two questions:
1. where do i find the crystalized catalyst to make the dream key?
2. who is the one that supposedly gives the "sharing is caring" side quest? i can't find him/her.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Ok, but it's funny because I finished episode 3, e release Mayor Willhead and the prisoners from Darkthorn, and now waiting for episode 4 according to the game will be take some time.

Reactions: GENO1980
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes