JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
IIRC, a Legendary Monster appears there after you've killed enough of its brethren. I'm too lazy to look up which one, though. It's in the walkthrough.

BTW, there must be a reason this game doesn't have a wiki, right? Because it could really use one. Anyone know?
There is a wiki.

I haven't got around to updating it yet and most likely won't for awhile. As with the walkthrough. Since episode 3 is basically done now outside of bug fixes I will actually be updating it. Don't expect much else until EP 03 is actually officially released.

Daniel Andhika

Dec 30, 2017
sorry for the intrusion, want to ask why can't i proceed to continue in darkthorn keep? when i touched all three switches those all said "i've already taken care of this switch", although that was my first time touching it, and still can't proceed the quest. thanks for your responds:)

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
sorry for the intrusion, want to ask why can't i proceed to continue in darkthorn keep? when i touched all three switches those all said "i've already taken care of this switch", although that was my first time touching it, and still can't proceed the quest. thanks for your responds:)
if you switched the three up previous to the current update this glitch happens but it also seem to happen to some people who never touched them.
there's one way to reset the switches: go to the tavern in colossia (through the sewers, where Beatrix and her daughter changed clothes) somewhere in the tavern there should be a mirror on a wall, touch that mirror,( it's a way to put codes). then type the code 3377, that resets the switches, go back to Darkthorn Keep and you should be able to active them.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Ummm, I'm actually tempted to restart my game just to play the 3.0 version, as it added some stuff in the past chapters.
Just wish Gabe made Gabrielle, Masquerade and Elin fuckable by the main character.

Daniel Andhika

Dec 30, 2017
if you switched the three up previous to the current update this glitch happens but it also seem to happen to some people who never touched them.
there's one way to reset the switches: go to the tavern in colossia (through the sewers, where Beatrix and her daughter changed clothes) somewhere in the tavern there should be a mirror on a wall, touch that mirror,( it's a way to put codes). then type the code 3377, that resets the switches, go back to Darkthorn Keep and you should be able to active them.
ah alright i'll try, thanks for your advice :)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I think some of the asking about full screen my have read the rhread mybe. Some mybe joking are just trolling hard to say. i am not in there head lol.

trungtin

Oct 18, 2018
this game is shit, i play to scene when city colussia being attack by bull men and the all the main charater do is resuce beatrix daugter and leave white the city is being rape, what the fuck??? (sorry for my bad english)

trungtin

Oct 18, 2018
what the point of gain the title of legendary crusader, what the point of have a 4 charater lvl 60 after 40 hour beating monster when you can not save innocent people from minatour( watse of 40 hour of my life). And im naive enough to belive this is a sanbox game when you can choose your own path. what is the point of heroic path and renegade path. i can't even kill the beast that rape queen farah in the lab because she say that not nice( the fuckkkkk). the choice in this game only affect the h scene and not change the story a litte bit and people call this is sanbox game!!!!!! really????
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:
Reactions: kshyk
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes