Dark_Void

Oct 14, 2019
Another crzy theory here:

So since Kythe turned into Kythie, I started wondering as to why.
I ended up coming with this possiblity:
Kythe fell in the mana pool, because he pulled Farsyne with him, that much we know. But what if his transformation happened due to Farsyne's thoughts? I mean, the guy was obsessed with marrying Laquadia. His marriage was the only thing he was thinking of at that moment. Since he wanted to marry a busty woman, his thoughts may have influenced the mana pool, turning Kythe into an anthrofied female magihound.

Reactions: SrZurdo

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I though that the game being version 2.20 means that the story is completed and the additions are just addons to the original story. After 40 hours of gameplay (and enjoying every minute of it), I have a feeling that the game is still unfinished. When will this game be completed?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I though that the game being version 2.20 means that the story is completed and the additions are just addons to the original story. After 40 hours of gameplay (and enjoying every minute of it), I have a feeling that the game is still unfinished. When will this game be completed?
apparently there is still one chapter left. so i would say a year or so.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
In Darkthorn Keep, does anyone know how to get to the Warden's office or turn the power on for the elevator? I turned on 3 switches and cant find a fourth.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
In Darkthorn Keep, does anyone know how to get to the Warden's office or turn the power on for the elevator? I turned on 3 switches and cant find a fourth.
to get to the wardens office. there should only be 3 switches. one on the east side, one on the west side, and one at the top of the tower by taking the stairs.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
In Darkthorn keep, how do you turn on the power to the elevator and/or get to the Warden's office? I activated switches and talked to the governor but can't find anything that lets me turn the elevator power on so I can reach the top level.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you ask my the church you can't get to has the woman from the temple the crystals lead too. it is also strange that she has the same color eye's that the snake god gives his people.

SukanMedik123

Aug 25, 2019
I encountered a bug with the new version (2.20) , the treasure map screen glitches and it takes over your whole screen while the game is still running like normal in the background. Luckily you can acces your inventory and go to the treasure map screen again and from here you can cancel and it should go back to normal.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
I encountered a bug with the new version (2.20) , the treasure map screen glitches and it takes over your whole screen while the game is still running like normal in the background. Luckily you can acces your inventory and go to the treasure map screen again and from here you can cancel and it should go back to normal.
if you know of a bug, then report it to the creator of the game directly.

YouDontNoMe

Oct 5, 2018
No matter what I try I can't get any of the LoQO games to open on Windows 10. The game opens with a black screen for like 4 seconds then closes. Anyone know how to fix this? Yes I've installed RPG Maker XP.

Reactions: Lotux
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes