YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Is there no walkthrough that follows the main quest only? Also, how come the quest log ONLY shows side quest?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was tring to down load the game but had problems lol. everytime i try to use mage they bring up this save to this system not i block it and after blocking it for some time it just shut's down the page

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
Hero1 tyvm :D

few questions

has anyone able to complete Treasure Map #6? says ground is too hard for me

also cannot find Treasure Map #8 location - what zone is this one in? still can't find it

(edit) Treasure Map #10 is another with the ground being too hard to dig through

lastly - anyone figured out how to trigger League Invitation at Uncle Dad's Farm?

(edit) the above League Invitation quest got turned into Sharing is Caring and can now be triggered by following its directions

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i will have to tell mega uplaoder that there sight is the shittiest on downloads ever. Because i get to about 35 are so then there stupid site closes and i have to start all over again just because i won't let it save shit to my computer.

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
I ask prisons mums Darkthorn Keep Mayor Willheed, but where prisons key weave and please, it include (switch on) too elevator about power

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Why i cannot go to Brightstone? I am a wanted man and i need to Brightstone? What shall i do?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes