RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Ah! Right Sorry, yeah as you renovate you'll lose your resources, because the game isn't finished your castle can only be upgraded so far, also depending how far you are (I assuming you've done everything the game offers so far) it's a matter of waiting for Episode 3 to be released and then finished, only then will their be enough resources to completely upgrade your castle once Gabe has finally finished that portion of the game.
I finished episode 3, now I'm renovating every part of the castle, just chilling, because episode 4 will take some time to be release.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
two questions:
1. where do i find the crystalized catalyst to make the dream key?
2. who is the one that supposedly gives the "sharing is caring" side quest? i can't find him/her.
ok, i found the "sharing is caring" sidequest (the mailbox outside castle warringard)... so my only question is where is the crystalized catalyst.

Dark_Void

Oct 14, 2019
ok, i found the "sharing is caring" sidequest (the mailbox outside castle warringard)... so my only question is where is the crystalized catalyst.
It's in various chest all around the game. I recommend you to backtrack everywhere, you'll find more than one

Dark_Void

Oct 14, 2019
Guys, I recently started playing the fisrt game, and I want to know something:
What is the main difference between choosing Opala or Osira?
I mean, the MC canjoin Osira or stay at Opala's side in their rivalry

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Guys, I recently started playing the fisrt game, and I want to know something:
What is the main difference between choosing Opala or Osira?
I mean, the MC canjoin Osira or stay at Opala's side in their rivalry
the first game has the unique function that is really 2/3 games in one: you can choose weather to choose to stay loyal to Opala and save Egypt (ending in you having the choice to marry opala or farah and becoming king) , to betray opala and help her sister become the ruler of egypt (and maybe rule by her side) or the option of betraying Opala and after that betray Osira, placing yourself as the only ruler of egypt. You can be a hero or a villain.
the story of the game changes drastically depending on your choice when Osira offers you to join her.

Ashenone

Oct 5, 2017
Any ETA on when the final version of this game will be released? Also can anyone provide me the latest walkthrough? I was out of touch with this game for a long time

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Is there any way to fast lvl up without using cheats ( I mean manipulations with cheat engines, not in game cheats ) ?
I remember that in 1 or 2 episode you could go to the closet in your house and up your level to the maximum, is there something similar in this game ?

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Is there any way to fast lvl up without using cheats ( I mean manipulations with cheat engines, not in game cheats ) ?
I remember that in 1 or 2 episode you could go to the closet in your house and up your level to the maximum, is there something similar in this game ?
SGEdit allows you to do so.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Any ETA on when the final version of this game will be released? Also can anyone provide me the latest walkthrough? I was out of touch with this game for a long time
Based on the final update, the game will be Finilaze in 2021.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Okay, I reformulate the question.
Is there any in-game way to quickly level up using cheats or bags ?
Or at least an effective tactic for quickly raising the level.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Okay, I reformulate the question.
Is there any in-game way to quickly level up using cheats or bags ?
Or at least an effective tactic for quickly raising the level.
No in-game cheats. Best leveling method (without cheats) is to abuse having Crayden at the start of the game to power-level the MC for a while before moving on with the story. If you're past that, just go to the ruins and grind against the enemies there until you've unlocked the legendaries from all the enemy types there, you'll be high enough level to breeze through the rest of the game.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
No in-game cheats. Best leveling method (without cheats) is to abuse having Crayden at the start of the game to power-level the MC for a while before moving on with the story. If you're past that, just go to the ruins and grind against the enemies there until you've unlocked the legendaries from all the enemy types there, you'll be high enough level to breeze through the rest of the game.
I did this from the first play, but either when I was playing it was harder to do or I didn’t grind enough, the level was literally close to the enemy and every battle with the boss was a challenge.
And as far as I remember the only enemies that are available with Crayden is gnolls and frogs and experience points for them gives very little, in ruins are skeletons and ghosts that deal very strong damage, and I’m wondering how much will it take to grind to more or less normally kill them.

Last edited:

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
thanks bro, but with the release of the 3.0 version soon, wouldn't it be better to wait a bit before starting? Gabe has the bad habit of adding stuff to earlier parts of the game.
Normally yes I would. Sadly I get about 15 emails a day asking when I am going to update the walkthrough. Since I just finally finished this morning it has been uploaded. Also yes. I am very aware of Gabe added crap everywhere through out the game. I am suspecting many more animals to catch. That is about the only thing that may be added. Maybe another costume fragment so we can actually complete treasure maps.
There are a lot of bugs to fix before Gabe adds more crap. Least I would hope so.

Reactions: hershh and COOL_CAT

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Normally yes I would. Sadly I get about 15 emails a day asking when I am going to update the walkthrough. Since I just finally finished this morning it has been uploaded. Also yes. I am very aware of Gabe added crap everywhere through out the game. I am suspecting many more animals to catch. That is about the only thing that may be added. Maybe another costume fragment so we can actually complete treasure maps.
There are a lot of bugs to fix before Gabe adds more crap. Least I would hope so.
hey, if you are the guy who did the walkthrough i just want to say thank you, it's really useful and i know it's a lot of work!

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
hey, if you are the guy who did the walkthrough i just want to say thank you, it's really useful and i know it's a lot of work!
It is a hassle. Though I don't know if I will do EP 04. I may be in a nursing home by the time that gets done. >.< I still have to update item lists enemy lists and the wiki at that as well. Bah. Annoying work.

Reactions: tappp92

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
It is a hassle. Though I don't know if I will do EP 04. I may be in a nursing home by the time that gets done. >.< I still have to update item lists enemy lists and the wiki at that as well. Bah. Annoying work.
don't worry, you've done far more than anybody could've asked for, any help at all is welcomed and seriously this is annoying, hard work, so if you aren't able to do episode 4 we not only understand but we thank you for helping us this long to begin with.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
My favourite games are :
Nastyverse
Anna exciting affection
Fuckerman
Lilly of valley
Perky little things
Legend of queen opala
Sex note
Loft
Project wife