Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
This must be one of the games where the protagonist It is the cuck . the same goes for the roundscape adorevia, it is a brothel simulator, the main problem and what I dislike these games, that the protagonist has to risk his life to be rewarded with a blowjob or a kiss,Also this game is not ntr nor has deception or anything the companions are simply prostitutes, that the only one who has to strive for a blowjob is the protagonist

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Fix 501 - Playing Strippin' o' Die now gives you rewards at 3, 5 and 10 victories against each individual opponent.

If anyone is going after the rewards would you let me know if it's worth going after or not?

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Quick question: do this game's events take place before the original Legend of Opala? Also, if this is the case, should I play them in chronological order, or release order?
No. This takes place after LOQO 2, so the release order IS the chronological order. The "Origin" part has not been explained as of yet (I think), although there have been quite a few hints already.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So are the changlogs just misleading are are there really no new scenes in pretty much every new update lately?
All the scenes that are gonna be in episode 3 have been implemented, at least in the main art styles. Right now the focus is on getting episode 3 polished and ready to go for public release in a couple of weeks.

JHAM02

Nov 27, 2018
Quick questions: Are there any animations because last i played the sex scenes were just pictures with text was pretty dissapointed even though the artwork is awesome (pics just don't do it for me anymore) Other question is there a cheat or save where i can get 100% Gallery or something? I'm not one for grinding really

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Unfortunately, v2.22 broke the safecracking mini-game. The last dial won't budge, so unless the last number is [0] you can't open anymore safes.

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone know where to use Dream Key:The Family? I checked masquerades "secret" hut next to the waterfall town (can't remember the name it starts with an O).

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Some questions about picking art style (sorry if they've been answered before). Let's take Western Beastman Wolf, International Wolf, Eastern Wolf and West Human. So in those different styles, my protag would be in three cases Wolf and 1 human, with different kinds of art, right? Does the choice of race impact only the mc or everyone else, for example, in Western B. Wolf all the male characters that get on with the ladies become Wolves and in the case of West Human, everyones human, or the choices ONLY impact the kind of protag you have?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes