TheSmokingGNU

Dec 28, 2018
Couple quick questions: I'm still having an issue with the High Lord Gathering. I got boosted up the wall to go inside and find Moo Moo, but I keep getting stuck with a clipping issue where I am stuck outside, able to walk through walls, but not able to interact very easily with anything. Fixes would be appreciated. Second question is do I need a different file for SGEdit for episode 3, or do I just use episode 2?

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Couple quick questions: I'm still having an issue with the High Lord Gathering. I got boosted up the wall to go inside and find Moo Moo, but I keep getting stuck with a clipping issue where I am stuck outside, able to walk through walls, but not able to interact very easily with anything. Fixes would be appreciated. Second question is do I need a different file for SGEdit for episode 3, or do I just use episode 2?
same episode 2 should work for simple stuff like gold (i think). You can also use this website to upload a save and edit, that's what i did

D

Deleted member 1313226

3.01 didn't come with a changelog so it's hard to say if it added anything compared to 2.22.
Ah, so there's a newer version than 2.22. That explains it. OP isn't updated yet. Thanks, got it from the blog.

TheSmokingGNU

Dec 28, 2018
same episode 2 should work for simple stuff like gold (i think). You can also use this website to upload a save and edit, that's what i did

Okay, but there's nothing other than the simple stuff available yet? I'm not particularly fussed if I can't get everything, but anything that makes the game easier works best for me, I'm in it for the content, not for having a challenge. :p

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
So, whats the new content in the game? are we able to move the story forward after the snake god?
nope. but some legendary monster were added, some illustrations, bugs fixed... there's definitely work done, not a lot, but it's understandable to some extent, Gabe wants to "start" chapter 3 (chapter 4? i mean wasn't the first one from v 0.1 to 1.0, the second from 1.0 to 2.0 and the third from 2.0 to 3.0? therefore the one that comes now should be the fourth?) in 2020.

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
Someone else is having trouble with the safelocks? i can't see the blue spots where you should find the codes for the safelocks.

Hulanbandulan

Dec 27, 2019
So i might have fucked my self a little bit. When beatrix saves you as the masked mercenary i took all the armor away cus hey free platinum gear. And i have never had the chance to re equip her because he havent really been a companion. And now she is unequipped armor wise in the forced fight against Van. So i guess i have to find a way to cheat armor into my inventory, anyone knows how to do this?

Murew

Apr 27, 2017
sooo, have to start again whole game? xd are there any up to date walkthough to this latest version 3.01 ??

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I'm thinking of doing a player's quide… Not so much a player's handhold.
Something that lists where to go when...
In my 3.0 play through, I missed Osira and the quest to get back into the castle...
AND, several other things...

Wolfnoktu

Aug 20, 2018
Does anyone which scene is in here? Its the only scene I'm missing from the Mirror of Memories. Thank you for your help
Legend of Queen Opala Origin which scene.jpg

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes