JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
I'm thinking of doing a player's quide… Not so much a player's handhold.
Something that lists where to go when...
In my 3.0 play through, I missed Osira and the quest to get back into the castle...
AND, several other things...
Considering that is done in my walkthrough. That is on you that you missed it...

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Couple quick questions: I'm still having an issue with the High Lord Gathering. I got boosted up the wall to go inside and find Moo Moo, but I keep getting stuck with a clipping issue where I am stuck outside, able to walk through walls, but not able to interact very easily with anything. Fixes would be appreciated. Second question is do I need a different file for SGEdit for episode 3, or do I just use episode 2?
This is actually interesting. I did this myself several times. Just don't hold a direction during that "event scene" Just spam Enter and don't hit directions and you will be fine

Jul 16, 2019
guys i just finished download the actual 3 episode from gabe blog, but is being a long long while since i played LOQOO what are alll party members u can get for the actual point of history can any1 tell me

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
guys i just finished download the actual 3 episode from gabe blog, but is being a long long while since i played LOQOO what are alll party members u can get for the actual point of history can any1 tell me
let's see...
Farah
Gabrielle
Kythe/Kathie
Ra'tiki
Mhu'Tiki
Beatrix
and Bellrana
but you have at the end two more companions ( they don't fight but they technically follow you)
Elin and Kristallia.

TheSmokingGNU

Dec 28, 2018
This is actually interesting. I did this myself several times. Just don't hold a direction during that "event scene" Just spam Enter and don't hit directions and you will be fine
You absolute madman, thanks! I never realized it moved you itself, I guess. That or my brain was just being dumb. Likely option 2. :p

Aug 17, 2019
Think I might have found a bug. I started chapter 3 using my old save directly from the end of chapter 2, I'm currently at the harpy rescue part and decided to try and clear out some old areas. Upon trying to go to the homestead it acts as if I'm there (I can open the menu and walk back out to the overworld), but neither the area tiles or character sprites appear, it's just a black screen. This is the only location that does this. Anyone have a fix that doesn't involve using the orb?
Edit: Fixed when I reached the part after retrieving Elin when it forces you to go there.

Last edited:

Futadoober

Apr 13, 2019
well I have a feeling this might be some kind of crazy taboo if I ask it... but is it possible to edit or at the very least open the maps if I'm able to extract them?

wanted to try editing (or at least recreating) the city Colussia's "2nd form" but with more sprites everywhere
but for the life of me I don't know how the creator did it... (basically I have the sprites but the whole animation is part of their "up" "down" "left" and "right" positions and I've been here for 2 hours trying to replicate it... but Its my first day with the maker so I'm probably missing something)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so has anything new this game. i seen in the chat theres 3.01 but theres no link to it. some one is slipping man lol.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
well I have a feeling this might be some kind of crazy taboo if I ask it... but is it possible to edit or at the very least open the maps if I'm able to extract them?
Of course there is, you must find a tool and extract the entire game and make a project file to open and work with. If you are really inexperienced I don't think it will help much since this stuff even if not complicated took months to be put together. Just look for an unpacker that allows you to also make .pxproj files.

Jul 16, 2019
guys its been more than 2 years i dont play a queen of opala game but im having a hard time in this one, i dont recall how do you activate the teleport from the crystals im guessing i missed the first dimensional shards and now i cant pick any or is there something else

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Considering that is done in my walkthrough. That is on you that you missed it...
What I missed was ALL my fought. I have played this game dozens of times, with each update and just rushed through it...
I didn't realize what I missed until I got to the second tower...

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
guys its been more than 2 years i dont play a queen of opala game but im having a hard time in this one, i dont recall how do you activate the teleport from the crystals im guessing i missed the first dimensional shards and now i cant pick any or is there something else
You have to get an item from a quiz master in Port Ronod. He's on the ship that only appears at night.

Futadoober

Apr 13, 2019
Of course there is, you must find a tool and extract the entire game and make a project file to open and work with. If you are really inexperienced I don't think it will help much since this stuff even if not complicated took months to be put together. Just look for an unpacker that allows you to also make .pxproj files.
ah well the thing was I had the map files and everything extracted just didn't know how to read em, apparently RPGmaker has a brain fart if you just open the maps by itself though I seemed to have found a work around by injecting the files into a dummy game...

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Guys i think Van (the child hood friend) might end up becoming a girl like Kythie. After you fight him you can find him in the castle bedrooms. One minotaur calls him "Vanity" and mentions he can take dick like a girl add the fact that he actually has a heart next to his portrait (a general sign that the character will or is romanceable).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if it's anythink like i got it's just the dice game were they remove all if you win. no new sex scenes are what not. by the way if anyone can get ahold of the dev i have a problem where if i us the mirror and come out i am in a wall. thought that was fixed on the one i downloaded. so now i can't use the mirror sex scenes lol

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes