zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would think you would be able to knock them all up. but one and that would be the woman from game 2 lol

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
I still have the problem in darkthorn keep, where you need to activate all the levers for the elevator.
He says its already done, for all 3 of them, but the elevator still has no power.
I tryed the mirror code, but it just says it did nothing.
Anyone had the same problem, and maybe has a solution for me?
Id rather not start a new game that far in
Thank you in advance

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
also, is there a way to run faster?
Only 2 ways of moving faster im afraid, 1 is the boots of rushing which you get from the collusia quiz(aka straight away in the first inn) and the 2nd is to use the speedhack function on cheat engine. I use both honestly because due to me playing games on newer versions of rpgmaker(ace/mv), I got used to the higher battle speeds or the way to speed up actions and so cheat engine helps me do battles quicker alongside general movement.

Reactions: RenéDescartes

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
thx for to replies, 2 bad there isn't a function to hide the text box though. It covers 2 much of the scenes.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Is there anyone who can tell me where this Mirror of Memories guys is? It must be something I missed but by mistake because nobody else seems to ask about him. Where is he?

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Is there anyone who can tell me where this Mirror of Memories guys is? It must be something I missed but by mistake because nobody else seems to ask about him. Where is he?
Mirror of memories if I remember correctly is the blacksmith guy next to kahr, you go to his area just north of kahr, talk to him and he will say he is missing his hammer, you blow up a weak wall to the east of his house and inside you can get a costume fabric, his hammer etc and then get the mirror of memories off him when you return his hammer. He is also responsible for crafting dream weaver keys which allow you to open special blue chests which give a scene.

Riitiir

Dec 26, 2017
I don't really know how i can search through this threat properly so this question might've been asked before, yet there's so many pages.

How does one upgrade the castle in a second playthrough?
The frontyard is completely fixed but the inside looks like the first time i entered the place in playthrough one.

Awesome game and looking forward to this new update :)

Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
I don't really know how i can search through this threat properly so this question might've been asked before, yet there's so many pages.

How does one upgrade the castle in a second playthrough?
The frontyard is completely fixed but the inside looks like the first time i entered the place in playthrough one.

Awesome game and looking forward to this new update :)
On second playthrough you don't need to upgrade the castle again at all. Once you reach a certain part of the story the castle auto upgrades. iirc it's after blackthorn keep part when Farah is kidnapped by the harpies. Once you reach that point the castle goes back to the fully complete state.

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
GUYS i cant play this game. i`ve installed it well but i run it the game says i dont have RTP but i do have RTP. some help please

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes