YoruichiSh

Feb 5, 2019
as far as i know u need to buy something in the enclycopedia or how it is called that the monster appeared in gold when a golden beetle is spawned

YoruichiSh

Feb 5, 2019
either it is an item from the quizz dudes or and something from the golden token u need to buy that they appear in ogold
sry for my bad english though

bdillard3

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone have a current save file as my file keeps blacking out so i can see the newest content without starting over?

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
i've left and re entered Rivulet hills like 20 times still can't get it too spawn :/
You don't need any golden tokens right away, so just get the vanquisher title for 5 different monsters first (10 monster hunter titles). After that, -if you haven't bumped into enough yet getting 30 kills- grind to get 2 golden tokens (enter map, engage the enemy, kill if Beetleblade, leave map, repeat). However, the monsters won't change color until you have the "Ring of Resonance" from Brightstone's Scholar. Once you get 2 golden tokens, get the "Golden Detector" from the rewards. Now you only need to enter the map to know if there's a Beetleblade to harvest.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I found 2 new quests in Grandmaster Hut, one requiring 80 images unlocked, 2nd all 14 master hentai barrels found. And, there is a chest for dream key inside his hut(I dont remember if it was there before)

Dooble

May 3, 2018
So this request is one heck of a stretch but, Im looking for a save with a human and the middle chosen art style near, during, or after, the boss encounter with that evil dude who took over that castle and ya gotta fight his monstrous henchwoman. Been a while so I dont know the names and Ive poked around the form searching but I dont much gravitate towards the other styles and non-human mc.

Reactions: proust09

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
only 4 save slots and no gallery function? this seems very odd...

edit:: appearantly there is a gallery, doesnt seem like you can actually replay the scenes though.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
only 4 save slots and no gallery function? this seems very odd...

edit:: appearantly there is a gallery, doesnt seem like you can actually replay the scenes though.
actually you can but you need an object in game: a mirror that once you get you put it in your chambers of the castle and you can enter inside it... once inside you can replay scenes.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
actually you can but you need an object in game: a mirror that once you get you put it in your chambers of the castle and you can enter inside it... once inside you can replay scenes.
thanks, found a finished save, gonna try and see if i can find the mirror.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Becareful with the mirror you may still get stuck in the wall. Plues some of the cg's you have to do a double play to get and i think some of them need renagade point's to see

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
save that i sometime ago downloaded from here and thats was continiued by me. Its made in version 2.18.
im uploading its now cause i beleive in karma i think. i got its here, now i return some here
now its a beastman wolf mc.
save is made in castle, in personal quarters nearby mirror.
gallery is unlocked mostly for international artstyle(but not only for it, there some scenes unlocked in others too)
i think that cheats were used in it before.

p.s. From love with Russia!

scrublord1

Apr 19, 2018
sorry if this has been asked before, but if you are up to date with updates just before episode 3, is there no new content in the episode 3 update?

also, how does one find the hiding spots for grope fu haha

SerketCity

Jun 4, 2018
Greetings one and all. I would like to get a conversation going with regard to the new Legendary Monsters. I have found one, the Legendary Monster for the Young Harpies (Which I can post the location of if anyone is interested). However, if anyone has information regarding the presence of the Legendary Monsters for Cockalots, Earth Demonesses, Clank Giants, Oniquines, and whatever that tree in Illusian Forest is called, I would sincerely appreciate it.

D

Deleted member 1313226

Greetings one and all. I would like to get a conversation going with regard to the new Legendary Monsters. I have found one, the Legendary Monster for the Young Harpies (Which I can post the location of if anyone is interested). However, if anyone has information regarding the presence of the Legendary Monsters for Cockalots, Earth Demonesses, Clank Giants, Oniquines, and whatever that tree in Illusian Forest is called, I would sincerely appreciate it.
has to be the cockalot one
I have an old save - let me go check

tired of having to re-type this stuff so I'm going to fill out this post here with the new legendaries

legendary young harpy - tijia woodland
legendary shadowood - northern creek (not in cave section)
legendary clank giant - eastern lighthouse
legendary cockalot - marshes of despair
legendary murk maiden - blackgard stronghold (sewers)
legendary earth demoness - immemorial glade
legendary hollow man - the last tower
legendary seis pesadillas - illusian forest
legendary oniquine - pit of ror'ga
fshstck already has that covered.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes