azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for the lever help. As for the illusian forest, when I try to enter it says "Hay where do you think you are going? Don't you know every person who has dared to enter the illusian forest has never come back!? We can't permit anyone past this point."
that's weird, that's supposed to only happen before you go save Opala

wigwam

Aug 14, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the metal sensor for treasure hunting? I haven't found where to get it in this episode. Thanks!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the detacter is in the place you use the gold beetles have to pay for it there if i remmber right

D

Deleted member 1313226

Can u help me please with young harpy? Cant find it, so i think its harpy from Skalhalm, em i right? So i chose not to attack them, what to do now?
If you didn't attack them, you can't get the legendary.

D

Deleted member 1313226

But if you do attack them then you don't get the harpy queen right.
I didn't attack first time, did attack on NG+, and got the harpy queen both times. Other than changed dialogue and maybe a relationship point, there doesn't seem to be any difference.

lucent88

Aug 3, 2018
my screen turn dark everytime the alchemist jab me, when i wake up its still dark, press X i can see the interface still, randomly clicking things showing MC diagloue says "control looks complicated to use", but the rest are still dark....

anyone please help!

alexboy

May 6, 2017
hi
I finished episode 2 a long time ago and just started episode 3 but I don't remember where episode 2 ended and where to go and what to do now! Does anyone know where I should go?

Reactions: ikelord78

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
hi
I finished episode 2 a long time ago and just started episode 3 but I don't remember where episode 2 ended and where to go and what to do now! Does anyone know where I should go?
i don't know where you are in the story, so i can't point it out to you... BUT the game has a mechanic ready for people who don't remember what they had to do:
inside the hall, where all the crystals are (you just have to use a crystal to teleport and you'll get there) if you go north there's a character called Illumi, if you speak to her you can ask what to do next, and she will tell you what you should do.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am at the end of the last update guess i am waiting for what ep 3 to start lol for a time now lol can't wait to see what's next

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Do I really have to choose only one CG artist? They all seem pretty good. I don't want to lock myself out of anything.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes