Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
hey, I have a little problem in game, I must find a guy that will tell me about Black Dame but he isn't where he should be, I mean on that bench near park in Colussia. Is hat a bug or I must do something but I have information in "quest info" that I must find him so I don't know if that should happend.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok are you just starting the game because if you are when you tell cradin forget how to spell assholes name that you got a scoop on her that's when the person showes up. but if your doing a new game plues everything is already done.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
go to roland i think that's the port town talk to ulgy guy then go to the church after that you should be ner the docks go to the last ship and you should get him.

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
Sorry if this sounds selfish but does anyone mind sharing a save where the mirror scene viewing is unlocked?

Apr 13, 2018
wigwam Would you happen to know which version of the game the walkthrough stops at?
I want to read the changelogs starting from that version, to see what game content was added after the walkthrough ends

Raio10

May 6, 2017
For some reason when i try to play any of the Opala games it doesn't even get to the title screen and then shuts down running it in compatibility mode and have re-installed the rpg maker files and still not working any help?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes