Jones1200

Feb 24, 2020
hey guys i noticed that the newest version of the game aka 3.01 has finally gotten a blacksmith to castle warrengard when upgrading some of the castle. However my problem is i have no idea where you get Quartz, which as far as i can see is needed to create the games current strongest tier weapons, unless Ceremonial can actually be used for something now? In either case does anyone know how to get Quartz at all?

Jones1200

Feb 24, 2020
On an unrelated note to my first question, i have some other questions too. I have probably been playing this game for over 400 hours and yet there is still things of which i have no idea how to do anything about, thesse questions are some of them:

1. First and foremost what the fuck can you even do with the gift shops around the world? in other words i have all these gifts in my inventory but i have no idea how to gift any of my companions at all...

2. One of the traveling scholars will give you a (Music Box Camera)... how do you use it? there is seemingly no tutorial telling you how to and i never found any answer on any forum either.

3. This one is a general problem i am having constantly with the game, (Missing content). Can you even get to the Festival Island? What about the Tower of Decent? In the teleportation sanctum with Illumi, if you go there after warping to the alternative dimension, the hollow souls present there will hint towards the queen hiding in her ivory tower... Which seems to me it would be the tower of descent, as it is still standing as one of the only things left in that dimension, yet no matter what i do it remains closed. Last but not least Ceremonial armor recepy, if you like me love exploring you should have plenty of these in your inventory, but even my castle blacksmith can't do squat with them, so are they even part of the game?

As a side note i wanna add this here. Yes i am aware the game is not finished, but why is there content in the game supposedly leading me on if it leads nowhere? Why add the ceremonial armor recepy if you can't use them? Just like the tower of decent why is it there if it has no purpose yet.

On the other hand i might just have missed something, and if anyone sees this knows some of the answers please do tag me and reply thank you.

Jones1200

Feb 24, 2020
How do you find the codes for safes now. Last time I played you'd interact with objects and you'd get a number. Now nothing seems to happen at all.
it has sound ques now just listen for the clicks when you turn the numbers.

Edit. forgot to say you just have to yes to solve the code at the safe that is when you get the numbers screen.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
On an unrelated note to my first question, i have some other questions too. I have probably been playing this game for over 400 hours and yet there is still things of which i have no idea how to do anything about, thesse questions are some of them:

1. First and foremost what the fuck can you even do with the gift shops around the world? in other words i have all these gifts in my inventory but i have no idea how to gift any of my companions at all...

2. One of the traveling scholars will give you a (Music Box Camera)... how do you use it? there is seemingly no tutorial telling you how to and i never found any answer on any forum either.

3. This one is a general problem i am having constantly with the game, (Missing content). Can you even get to the Festival Island? What about the Tower of Decent? In the teleportation sanctum with Illumi, if you go there after warping to the alternative dimension, the hollow souls present there will hint towards the queen hiding in her ivory tower... Which seems to me it would be the tower of descent, as it is still standing as one of the only things left in that dimension, yet no matter what i do it remains closed. Last but not least Ceremonial armor recepy, if you like me love exploring you should have plenty of these in your inventory, but even my castle blacksmith can't do squat with them, so are they even part of the game?

As a side note i wanna add this here. Yes i am aware the game is not finished, but why is there content in the game supposedly leading me on if it leads nowhere? Why add the ceremonial armor recepy if you can't use them? Just like the tower of decent why is it there if it has no purpose yet.

On the other hand i might just have missed something, and if anyone sees this knows some of the answers please do tag me and reply thank you.
this is also my biggest complain on the game: Gabe fails to communicate with the players on this things, not telling them in-game what they can do and what they can't.

for now all of this 3 things are not implemented yet, but damn, the only way to know that is the fact that we all played this for hours and hours just looking for answers and none came.

Jones1200

Feb 24, 2020
this is also my biggest complain on the game: Gabe fails to communicate with the players on this things, not telling them in-game what they can do and what they can't.

for now all of this 3 things are not implemented yet, but damn, the only way to know that is the fact that we all played this for hours and hours just looking for answers and none came.
Thanks for the reply none the less bro, though i have to ask about my first question, is Quartz implemented in the game? Or is it like the other 3 just prep for later updates?

Also i completly agree. I don't really mind heavy exploration and by the gods when i do find something new, my blood pumps man feels amazing. But there is no excuse in my opinion for having content in the game that simply has no purpose yet, as of now it punishes the player for thinking they can interract with all current objects in the specific version. So better communication is certanly needed if Gabe wants these objects to be there...

Reactions: blulaz

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017

For the first, Gabe likely changed her mind on the gifting (I hope) because it was such a pain in LOQO2.

Second, you can start a sidequest that acts as a tutorial once you have progressed in Castle Warrengard (part2?).

As for the third, I'm just speculating but the Tower of Descent smells like a late game dungeon. Like 'the enemy lurking within' kind of thing, and as you said "the queen" is there. In other news, Festival Island can only be visited by boat ship and we're finally getting one! WOOHOO! Now we can check out this Puta Bananas (Giggity)!

Reactions: Jones1200

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hopefully there will be some good stuff coming. i now we have all been waiting for this. but the dev is doing there thing and it's there game. i know that's not what people want to hear but there's nothing we can do.

Jones1200

Feb 24, 2020
For the first, Gabe likely changed her mind on the gifting (I hope) because it was such a pain in LOQO2.

Second, you can start a sidequest that acts as a tutorial once you have progressed in Castle Warrengard (part2?).

As for the third, I'm just speculating but the Tower of Descent smells like a late game dungeon. Like 'the enemy lurking within' kind of thing, and as you said "the queen" is there. In other news, Festival Island can only be visited by boat ship and we're finally getting one! WOOHOO! Now we can check out this Puta Bananas (Giggity)!
Edit: Funny enough i found the quest, i have taken it several playthroughs before and tried to finish it, but for some reason or another it must have bugged out for me several times... works in this build though, but thanks for the hint about it being in castle warrengard it was the only quest i could think off.

Putting that aside you seem knowledgeabal can you tell me something about the slave collar? i seemingly have no idea how or where to get it, and it is required to unlock one of the golden beetles items...

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply none the less bro, though i have to ask about my first question, is Quartz implemented in the game? Or is it like the other 3 just prep for later updates?

Also i completly agree. I don't really mind heavy exploration and by the gods when i do find something new, my blood pumps man feels amazing. But there is no excuse in my opinion for having content in the game that simply has no purpose yet, as of now it punishes the player for thinking they can interract with all current objects in the specific version. So better communication is certanly needed if Gabe wants these objects to be there...
i'm not sure about the Quartz... I simply don't remember is it had any purpose

Jones1200

Feb 24, 2020
i'm not sure about the Quartz... I simply don't remember is it had any purpose
Quartz is currently used at castel warrengard once you upgrade the road to where the garden is, your blacksmith will be there, and she can offer Quartz upgraded weaponery and gear, yet i have never enountered quartz on my journey. So it very much indeed has a purpose, but i have no idea how or even where to obtain/farm it...

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Quartz is currently used at castel warrengard once you upgrade the road to where the garden is, your blacksmith will be there, and she can offer Quartz upgraded weaponery and gear, yet i have never enountered quartz on my journey. So it very much indeed has a purpose, but i have no idea how or even where to obtain/farm it...
wait... you can FARM minerals?! i thought they were limited

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Edit: Funny enough i found the quest, i have taken it several playthroughs before and tried to finish it, but for some reason or another it must have bugged out for me several times... works in this build though, but thanks for the hint about it being in castle warrengard it was the only quest i could think off.

Putting that aside you seem knowledgeabal can you tell me something about the slave collar? i seemingly have no idea how or where to get it, and it is required to unlock one of the golden beetles items...
As far as I know.. (you guessed it!) it's unimplemented. Likely will be used in teen Farah's obedience training, but I have only gotten to level 2: groping. So yeah, bummer.

LoQO games are frickin' wonderful games, but are slow in development (due to one person doing everything except the art). It does make sense though, if you just threw everything at the player all at once it wouldn't be fun later. Gabe will likely go back through the game after the last chapter and relocate things for better pacing, just as she did for the other two games.

Jones1200

Feb 24, 2020
As far as I know.. (you guessed it!) it's unimplemented. Likely will be used in teen Farah's obedience training, but I have only gotten to level 2: groping. So yeah, bummer.

LoQO games are frickin' wonderful games, but are slow in development (due to one person doing everything except the art). It does make sense though, if you just threw everything at the player all at once it wouldn't be fun later. Gabe will likely go back through the game after the last chapter and relocate things for better pacing, just as she did for the other two games.
I agree the games Gabe makes are fantastic... However if there is one thing that i could change, it would be adding stuff to the game with no purpose. Just thinking about the hours i dropped into following a clue or lead on something, for it to never have a conclusion can be rather... unsatisfying. But other than that, there is a reason how i could put 400+ hours into it haha, goes to show the game is good, and i am considering taking up LOQO 2 since i never played that before and it seems good.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I agree the games Gabe makes are fantastic... However if there is one thing that i could change, it would be adding stuff to the game with no purpose. Just thinking about the hours i dropped into following a clue or lead on something, for it to never have a conclusion can be rather... unsatisfying. But other than that, there is a reason how i could put 400+ hours into it haha, goes to show the game is good, and i am considering taking up LOQO 2 since i never played that before and it seems good.
And speeding up the game, it's bonker how most people have to use cheat engine or die from boredom of how slow this game is.
Another change that I would do is just have one or two MC options and less art styles, it's obvious that Gabe didn't put much thought on the price of the MC scenes when she started, also explains why she prefers to prioritizes others to fuck the girls than the MC.

Aug 9, 2018
hey guys i noticed that the newest version of the game aka 3.01 has finally gotten a blacksmith to castle warrengard when upgrading some of the castle. However my problem is i have no idea where you get Quartz, which as far as i can see is needed to create the games current strongest tier weapons, unless Ceremonial can actually be used for something now? In either case does anyone know how to get Quartz at all?
Quartz is not currently dropped by any monsters or sold by any merchants and as far as I can tell there are few if any mineable quartz deposits in the game. Maybe some drops off a particular boss or legendary; I somehow got enough to make a helmet and a sword for the MC before I ran out, and I've done literally everything in the game up to this point.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i think gabe put's other artstyles in there to let artist show off there work. But that could just be me the other thing i wanted to say was that in d&d you have to lvl up you player. So i wanted to say that is why grinding never botherd me. I do hope they get back all there artist tho.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Dark_Void

Oct 14, 2019
Yup, two is a masterpiece. You should definitively play it. Besides,there's a lot you're going to understand about the story once you've played it.

Dark_Void

Oct 14, 2019
Also, I think that Gabe should include more travelling schollars and finally give the Ribbon of Speech to this MC. It would be nice to see him talking to the animals, especially Kythe before the transformation

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes