Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
anyone know if theres a walkthrough for this besides the one on the first page? when i looked at it it was only at 2.21 unless that part has just not been updated

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well at the end of one and two if i remmber right you fraha and her duaghter part of you fuck party so kinda like a harem

Aug 9, 2018
You get laid plenty in the game, it just seems like most of them get more action with other characters than with the main, when you can bang them at all (ahem Gabrielle), along with a number of characters who so far have had no sex at all except in the dubiously-canon trading cards. Which seems at odds with a. an H-game and b. the other characters seeming to view the MC as a sort of alpha-stud who's attracted an adventuring party that doubles as a harem of women only he has access to. I suppose the game still technically being incomplete can explain part of that, but...

Somewhat on topic, Gabe announced (along with the next beta, which should be available on her Patreon sometime in the next month) two new characters, the god of fire (who's a big hypermasculine dude with an obvious phallic symbol of a gigantic mace as his weapon) and goddess of ice (one of Gabe's patented "individual boobs larger than the entire rest of her body" designs), and my immediate reaction to the picture of them was, "oh good, another female character and a male character to fuck her before the player character even gets a chance."

Reactions: Aioria619

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
You get laid plenty in the game, it just seems like most of them get more action with other characters than with the main, when you can bang them at all (ahem Gabrielle), along with a number of characters who so far have had no sex at all except in the dubiously-canon trading cards. Which seems at odds with a. an H-game and b. the other characters seeming to view the MC as a sort of alpha-stud who's attracted an adventuring party that doubles as a harem of women only he has access to. I suppose the game still technically being incomplete can explain part of that, but...

Somewhat on topic, Gabe announced (along with the next beta, which should be available on her Patreon sometime in the next month) two new characters, the god of fire (who's a big hypermasculine dude with an obvious phallic symbol of a gigantic mace as his weapon) and goddess of ice (one of Gabe's patented "individual boobs larger than the entire rest of her body" designs), and my immediate reaction to the picture of them was, "oh good, another female character and a male character to fuck her before the player character even gets a chance."
Good lord, why she keeps making new characters? Can't she focus on some party members that are still shallow as fuck and are barren of h-scenes?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just hope to get some new stuff and hope for the mc to get alot of fucking all his freinds not just the monsters and other people. but i know these game's well the mc will get his fun with them sooner are later. i think that's how it was in the last ones i think. all so in the last two are mybe it was just two you could slutt out opala and fraha and the other if you did the right thing.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i have to ask tho... are the chapters 3 and 4 gonna have voice acting at some point or will this be like LOQOII where after the first half the voice acting disappears all-together?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it like a 2 frame animations
No, it's sprites, I told you there are no animated sex scenes.

You've played RPGM games before?

Those characters that run around on screen, you see a couple of those fuck. That's it. It's not a fully drawn scene, just a couple of blocky pixels the size of a thumb nail.

Then why is there animated tag?
There are animations, it's an RPG, it has story scenes but none of the sex scenes are animated. They are all still pictures.

wigwam

Aug 14, 2018
Good lord, why she keeps making new characters? Can't she focus on some party members that are still shallow as fuck and are barren of h-scenes?
Seriously, I'm so tired of so many new characters added with absolutely no content. I wish Gabe would put effort into actually advancing the game or any content for like 85% of the characters. Instead it's more shit that doesn't go anywhere and slightly different ways to play the same limited story that has been out for years over and over to get what little fully "finished" content there is.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Seriously, I'm so tired of so many new characters added with absolutely no content. I wish Gabe would put effort into actually advancing the game or any content for like 85% of the characters. Instead it's more shit that doesn't go anywhere and slightly different ways to play the same limited story that has been out for years over and over to get what little fully "finished" content there is.
As much as anyone Id like more H-content for the existing squad but "it's more shit that doesn't go anywhere and slightly different ways to play the same limited story" is just wrong as the last few updates (3-4?) all progressed the story for a considerable amount towards the end of chapter 2.
This meant less progression on the H side (and too many things side things introduced without a need like the camera, new safe unlock, a few characters without content) but at least there was story progress.

But yeah: that should be finished now and Gabe should finally work on the rest again as its been quite some time.

Reactions: Aioria619 and D_Jed

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
How do you continue on with the story in this update because I need help please I am at the part were the dancer is bed ridden because the necklace was removed.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know it's been a long time but there will be more and mybe there working on putting more stuff in to the game as alway's i will just wait for more.

Dark_Void

Oct 14, 2019
In the most recent blog, Gabe said she'll add more story-related stuff in the next beta.
Plus, she said there'sgoing to be a new scene between Elin and the MC. But that one might take time, cause she just commisioned the thing to the different artists

Reactions: Enimara

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope for more scene's and more story. don't get mr wrong love the game but for how long a wait one to two thing's is just making me won't more lol. mybe i am just crazy but i real want to save the horse lady she does not desev to be treaded like she is.

Reactions: Dark_Void
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes