Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
mybe i am just crazy but i real want to save the horse lady she does not desev to be treaded like she is.
Don't know if you played any of the other but her son should be coming soon and he's not a nice horse chap.

It's Eclipse for those that played 2.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well his mother is a nice person as for him i just want to finaly kill him. i am sure she will understand and want him gone.lol i think the horse pirat is her's too

lexi12

Apr 19, 2019
im proud to say that i found this game 3 days ago and i have just finished it
Can anyone tell me when there is an update ???
like every 1 month 2 months ? 4 months
i noticed that it was posted for the first time in 2016 . and still eposide 3
dont tell me we get an update every one year lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well his mother is a nice person as for him i just want to finaly kill him. i am sure she will understand and want him gone.lol i think the horse pirat is her's too
I don't know about him, only Eclipse was mentioned so far.

I just want to find out what happened to the women he took in 2. Save her, add her to the group.

Eclipse does need to die though.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
im proud to say that i found this game 3 days ago and i have just finished it
Can anyone tell me when there is an update ???
like every 1 month 2 months ? 4 months
i noticed that it was posted for the first time in 2016 . and still eposide 3
dont tell me we get an update every one year lol
Have you tried the others in the series???
They are listed below... LoQO I and II... Not required playing, but it does explain the royal family somewhat...

Reactions: Enimara

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone have a mac download for this a friend wanted to play this but he only has a mac
it doesn't exist. You could play it before with Wine, but since Catalina is no longer an option because Apple made the awful decision to stop making programs with 32 bits usable.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
1 and two are finished. so the snake bitch is pissed because the antare did not take over the world. so was every thing that has happend so far been the work of the evil god.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1 and two are finished. so the snake bitch is pissed because the antare did not take over the world. so was every thing that has happend so far been the work of the evil god.
There is still a chance, the war that started in 2 is still going on, Opala is here asking for help to fight in it, even mentioned MC of 2 a couple of times.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well she did say that they were suppost to have taken over the world already and that this has to be fixed. along with other thing's that should not be still here evil snake god and the twist is opala's sister said that kanire was a male god so did he change to a female for a reseon. the people with hearts over there heads mean that the mc will get to bone them soon if i remember right.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode III v3.02

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The *.txt file finally contains the changes made in the two versions before this one:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Fix 526 - A new sidequest called "Snap: Lynevere" has been added to Four Season's Inn, triggered by Castle Warrengard's mailbox.
I presume this one is locked if you're the furthest you can get in the story?
EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Turns out you need to finish the dude's quest in Odidania first for it to trigger.
Man, this game is starting to need a walkthrough more and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: COOL_CAT

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if i had to take a guess. you got to wait for all the artist to get there stuff in then you got all the codeing to do.then there is the story and not to leave out all the lore i mybe missing some stuff lol. that's why this one lookes like it's takeing longer but then my thought's on that is good thng's come to those who wait and wait lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea mega does not want to download for me guess the file is to big are mega is just shitty when you don't let them have there way with you computer lol.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Some people have complained that the updates result is larger and larger downloads...
I have a thought...
Each download contains everything needed to play the game, but yet, 99% of the download is stuff people have downloaded from the last update...
Could there be 2 versions?the full download, like we get now
and
Incremental updates... just the new pictures that are added, and the new code.
Altho, this would put more pressure on the players to download each updated version.
And more cause for "I'm having missing file" errors...
Sorry, this won't work... everything compiled in the Game.rgssad file.
The game would need to run de-compiled... and I would not know if it could.
Altho... I think there are other RPGM games that are not compiled, Yorna being one...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes