banhammerZ

Jan 3, 2019
lol at Osira banging Vhazar in the throne room, that really made me chuckle.

But is Osira already going to be made irrelevant? I mean from a power perspective, she made use of the bulls to take over Colussia, now Crayden is gonna fire a rail cannon on the capital rendering it smolders along with the bull army and Kin'Aurea is already walking the land, she'll probably get Laquadia out of the capital before her brother fires his massive mana cannon.

Osira's army is going to get wiped and she failed to deal with Kin'Aurea while it was a simple pet snake. She's gonna be in way out her league, at least on her own, that's how the setting seems to progress.

Surprised Kin'Aurea is female, but it actually makes sense. Only a total bitch would give those sort of deals.

Also surprised you can go through all the story and possibly not incur negative disposition towards Laquadia, although negative is all you could get so far.

Vinicius123

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, I changed my PC and lost my save, can someone upload a save almost complete, even complete would be fine? Thanks

alkaponecr

Oct 20, 2017
"A new sidequest called "Snap: Lynevere" has been added to Four Season's Inn, triggered by Castle Warrengard's mailbox."
I cant trigger this new quest the mailbox says it has nothing for me did i forgot something?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe somebody from you can help me or say something about my problem.

I try now to play further with my save from 2.19b.

When I asked Illumi what I should do next she tells I have to go to Darkthorn Keep.

My problem there is in the cells are prisoners and the cells are closed.

The power is out.

And I have used all seen levers.

I see nothing what I can do there is my saved buged? Or must I do something else?

Ok I read the note with the Game that I have "3377" to reset them..

Last edited:

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Maybe somebody from you can help me or say something about my problem.

I try now to play further with my save from 2.19b.

When I asked Illumi what I should do next she tells I have to go to Darkthorn Keep.

My problem there is in the cells are prisoners and the cells are closed.

The power is out.

And I have used all seen levers.

I see nothing what I can do there is my saved buged? Or must I do something else?
There's a hint how to fix the bug in the version notes. Go to Colussia tavern, interact with the mirror, and enter 3377

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
does anyone know when this game will be completed or when the gold version is set to release?
seeing how so far it has been a year per chapter... come back next year for the complete story mode... i wouldn't hold my breath for the gold version.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
by the way... how is the story divided?
chapter 1 i assume starts with the protagonist being framed and rescuing farah

Chapter 3 ends with Colussia being taken

when does chapter 2 start and when does it end?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
is there now any scenes with the mother ?:)
well, yes, but actually no.
When rescuing Opala from the forest you'll enter a "dream-like" place with your mother on it, your mother offers to jerk you off, if you accept it triggers the scene.
but actually it's not your mother but a demon pretending to be her... if that's good enough for you.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hi!

Is anyone getting an error when pressing enter on "new Game" with: "Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02."?

It gives me the error and the just closes the window.

Anyone got this or knows how to get past it?

Thx

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes