DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
It should be a different title, if in the next part there will be even less about the Queen Opala. A title especially for a supporting or episodic role makes no sense.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Sigh, I wish Gabe got her shit together and made scenes in-game in which the player character took part in. Just like at the very beginning of the game with Laquadia and how you get the option to basically make her your bitch. For some reason most other scenes in the game are the PC watching other people fuck the women, or worse; random pictures or cards that you have to collect or loot. In-game paintings were kind of cool, but having literally half the game's content as collectible cards with no story whatsoever sucks major balls. Did I mention that the PC doesn't get to fuck most of the women in the game? I mean, have we actually even fucked Gabrielle yet? Orz
i thought she make a scene with her n the MC in this beta or did it not get add yet

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
i thought she make a scene with her n the MC in this beta or did it not get add yet
When I remember correct he is a Male and he doesn´t correct persons that think he is a female (the Horseman have his name in the game).

Last edited:

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I played through the first one years ago and remember finding the femdom stuff with Osira hot. You became her servant. Is there anything like that in this title?

Raio10

May 6, 2017
For some reason when i try to play any of the Opala games it doesn't even get to the title screen and then shuts down running it in compatibility mode and have re-installed the rpg maker files and still not working any help? I'm On windows 10 and I have all the run time packages... cannot play this game now and I have changed nothing can anyone help?

mechaoflove

Jul 21, 2017
Alright so I've done all the quests in Odidania, along with the Hermit's quest, but i still y can't get the letter for the "Sharing is Caring" questline. Any suggestions?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
do you want the gallary from the book are the mirrior. i for get who gives you the mirrier damn i can't spell good lol.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Searched and didn't find anything, how can i increase the windows size ? It's terrible to play with suck a small letters
I recommend this. it's worked for every RPGM game i've played, LoQOO included.

Reactions: Punkreas
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes