zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from what i would guess is and i am just makeing a guess. cradin will not get the chance to fire the cannon at the captal because some one are some thing will stop him that is my guess. plue's think about it the serpent god need's the people there as well. by the way i thought steel demoness was to have a camp fuck but i can't get her out of the jail i can have sex in the cell with her lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would say just upgrade it all the way i have and i got all the scene's but i don't know if they show in the gallery. sorry spelling suck's

ahmdmart864

Feb 1, 2018
i had a problem that at some point in the game that the art style would just change on it's own.
can someone please tell if that have been fixed yet or not .

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
Hi!

Is anyone getting an error when pressing enter on "new Game" with: "Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02."?

It gives me the error and the just closes the window.

Anyone got this or knows how to get past it?

Thx
reinstall RPGMaker

oppstaccato

May 22, 2017
once u got the mail from the mail box u just need to go into one on those house and talk to the butler from the mission where u had to get the flower
"the mission where u had to get the flower". I must have missed that one. Where do I go to trigger it?

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Made some of my hosts for the compressed 0.302 by megalol so all props to him
- - -

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I legit spent 5 minutes trying to figure out why the decrypting tool wasn't working before I realized it didn't work because nothing was packed in the first place. I don't think Gabe intended that.
If anyone can find where the 2 added rifts are that be great. The one is in Odidania but I couldn't find the second. There's 2 locations I couldn't unlock that the game thinks I should be able to, Tijia Woodlands (it's the rocks knew that) and Darkthorn Keep which I though I had cleared but now I'm missing 3 things again. If the rift isn't in Darkthorn, and I don't think it is, it must be in a place that can't be cleared yet.

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
Let me get this straight : This game is not even halfway finished, story content-wise, right?
We are on episode 3 out 4 so in theory it should be 3/4 done but honestly it feels like the story has stood still for over a year now. There are so many things that need to be expanded upon and eventually resolved in episode 4 i dont see how it releases until 2022 at the earliest.

Aton

May 20, 2017
Sigh, I wish Gabe got her shit together and made scenes in-game in which the player character took part in. Just like at the very beginning of the game with Laquadia and how you get the option to basically make her your bitch. For some reason most other scenes in the game are the PC watching other people fuck the women, or worse; random pictures or cards that you have to collect or loot. In-game paintings were kind of cool, but having literally half the game's content as collectible cards with no story whatsoever sucks major balls. Did I mention that the PC doesn't get to fuck most of the women in the game? I mean, have we actually even fucked Gabrielle yet? Orz

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
Learning you have a camera, Helmir the dream Weaver have asked if you could get some photographs of his granddaughter to show him Behelda is doing well on her own.

please help where to look

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
Learning you have a camera, Helmir the dream Weaver have asked if you could get some photographs of his granddaughter to show him Behelda is doing well on her own.

please help where to look
Behelda is the armorsmith who joins you in your castle if you upgrade it fully.

Reactions: GENO1980
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes