Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Didn't work for me, it does resize the window, but it doesn't fit to the size
Huh. I just tried with a fresh download, and you're right, it isn't resizing properly. Sorry, I could have sworn I remember it working properly before. My bad.
oppstaccato's works at least. Alt-Enter will fullscreen it.

Reactions: Punkreas

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Huh. I just tried with a fresh download, and you're right, it isn't resizing properly. Sorry, I could have sworn I remember it working properly before. My bad.
oppstaccato's works at least. Alt-Enter will fullscreen it.
np thanks for the help anyway, it worked on others rpgm games

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Are the tavern wench challenge scenes repeatable or should they be saved for after you've put up as many posters as possible?

sheateater

Sep 2, 2017
Sigh, I wish Gabe got her shit together and made scenes in-game in which the player character took part in. Just like at the very beginning of the game with Laquadia and how you get the option to basically make her your bitch. For some reason most other scenes in the game are the PC watching other people fuck the women, or worse; random pictures or cards that you have to collect or loot. In-game paintings were kind of cool, but having literally half the game's content as collectible cards with no story whatsoever sucks major balls. Did I mention that the PC doesn't get to fuck most of the women in the game? I mean, have we actually even fucked Gabrielle yet? Orz
Probably this is her new fetish, she got bored of MC is fucking all around. But I could not agree more with you.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i mean ver 3.02, is the story expansion worth replaying the whole game from beginning cuz i got no save, i last encountered that serpent in its true form then teleported? (can't remember)
then no, i don't think so, it only has like 2 minutes of story from the serpent.

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
How can one view the unlocked scenes from the gallery with the dialog. Besides the time when you normally play a scene in the game the CG just become 2 stale images at best...They seriously lack facial expression and details but at least with the text they are better than the cards orillustration. So, any key or option that allows you to bring up the text again in gallery scenes?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
How can one view the unlocked scenes from the gallery with the dialog. Besides the time when you normally play a scene in the game the CG just become 2 stale images at best...They seriously lack facial expression and details but at least with the text they are better than the cards orillustration. So, any key or option that allows you to bring up the text again in gallery scenes?
there's a gallery in your room in castle warringard if you have the mirror on the wall.
interacting with the mirror will transport you to a room with grey orbs
the orbs are memories and you can replay the unlocked scenes.
... but i don't remember how to get the mirror.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wait does the man who makes the dream key's give it to you. do you know if you can get the first dream key.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is anyone aware how far behind the Global CG Set (the best one) is from the rest of them? Gabe did say the artist was slow with his work and that it would take more time but that was a long time ago. Somewhere around 2.08-2.13. I don't know how far he has progressed.

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
Is anyone aware how far behind the Global CG Set (the best one) is from the rest of them? Gabe did say the artist was slow with his work and that it would take more time but that was a long time ago. Somewhere around 2.08-2.13. I don't know how far he has progressed.
The latest scenes completed for the international version is the zweibelle scene when you are captured by her. So i would say its behind by about 9-10 months worth of updates.

• Angry
Reactions: Synaxis

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe the artist is a perfectionest lol. i just can't wait to get more sex scene's with hot wemon. i think they should have let you get a scene where the gaurd's are haveing fun with the mansion lady lol.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes