azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
That's because right now she's working on creating the ice continent and she's gonna add ALL the world map of the previous game.
That's quite a lot of contents.
View attachment 603287
I understand... but this was a decision made only a couple of months ago... the story hasn't seen progress since 2.9, 3.0 and 3.1 were bug updates and added only a few side-quests... it's been September since we've seen any story progress i believe... that's half a year with the story advancing 2 minutes.

Reactions: Onahoe

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I understand... but this was a decision made only a couple of months ago... the story hasn't seen progress since 2.9, 3.0 and 3.1 were bug updates and added only a few side-quests... it's been September since we've seen any story progress i believe... that's half a year with the story advancing 2 minutes.
don't get me wrong, Gabe is doing a good job, it's just i wish she'd focus on the story and play with what she already has, but that's just me.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Some little guide for this patch cuz in the changelong there is no enought information:
1: the new scene trigger probrably when the castle has some upgrades but ALSO you must has finished all the story (maybe also go back to colussia) and then teleport to your castle, the scene start automatically when you arrive.
If you clompleted the story before this patch, you should return to your home mom, talk with opala (that girl in the bed) and go back to your castle (maybe as i said, go back to colussia after the new cutscene too)
2:For the new quest in your mail you should have done: 1- the quest with hentai master about the camera (the first quest of your mail) 2- the quest of that majordomo on odidania.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Are there some cgs missing for kythie? I'm asking because when i rip the game there are not any sex cgs with kythie that have this style of coloring. Als is it possible to hide the dialoge box

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Does this game have NTR and is it avoidable? I remember playing roundscape adorevia until my girlfriend randomly got raped by two demons from another dimension, and I've heard this game is worse.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Does this game have NTR and is it avoidable? I remember playing roundscape adorevia until my girlfriend randomly got raped by two demons from another dimension, and I've heard this game is worse.
generally in opala you may find anything and yes, there is, principally cause none of the girls are actually your girlfriends, they are more like free spirits that fucks anything

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v3.01 (RPG Maker XP installer not included) 406Mb
Compressed v3.02 (RPG Maker XP installer not included) 416Mb

Last edited:

loquendero22

Jan 4, 2018
I presume this one is locked if you're the furthest you can get in the story?
EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Turns out you need to finish the dude's quest in Odidania first for it to trigger.
Man, this game is starting to need a walkthrough more and more.
how is the new scene i'm lost ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that was intresting but i am still missing some gallery pic.s and legandary monster's

oppstaccato

May 22, 2017
"A new sidequest called "Snap: Lynevere" has been added to Four Season's Inn, triggered by Castle Warrengard's mailbox."

Has anyone managed to get this? I've checked both the mailbox and Four Season's Inn a lot of times, both by day and night. "Snap: Behelda" and all other content in the update is done.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
"A new sidequest called "Snap: Lynevere" has been added to Four Season's Inn, triggered by Castle Warrengard's mailbox."

Has anyone managed to get this? I've checked both the mailbox and Four Season's Inn a lot of times, both by day and night. "Snap: Behelda" and all other content in the update is done.
did you check the house in four season's inn

Jokess

Jun 18, 2017
I can't for the life of me find the trigger for the new scene. I've completed all the side quests in odidania, and completed all of the castle upgrades and no luck.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I can't for the life of me find the trigger for the new scene. I've completed all the side quests in odidania, and completed all of the castle upgrades and no luck.
for the new scene of the story mode: go to your old room in your mother's home and talk to Farah again, then you should automatically talk with beatrix, after that go to colussia, that should trigger the last scene of the story mode.

for the new scene at castle warringard you just have to teleport there.

for the four season in mission you need to interact with the mail post of cattle warringard, take the mission and then you goto the four season in (winter room)

Reactions: oppstaccato

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
I did. There are 6 houses there: the inn, four lodges and a stable. Am I supposed to do something very specific there? Isn't the quest triggered by receiving a letter in the mailbox first?
once u got the mail from the mail box u just need to go into one on those house and talk to the butler from the mission where u had to get the flower

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes