DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I am surprised that no one compressed this game
This IS the compressed version!
Altho, for everyone that has kept up on all the updates, maybe just a "changed/updated" files set could be helpful...
No need to re-download the picture galleries' every time.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
why can't i play this? Always exit the application
what system are you playing this on?
pre catalina mac using Wine? unable to extract package, use stable
pre catalina Mac using Wine Stable? should run fine
windows? it should also work
post catalina mac will never work because wine is still not updated for catalina.
Linux? i don't know.

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 9014

Overview:
It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.
Currently, I'm making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-17
Release Date: 2020-01-17
Developer: SweGabe - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 3.01
Language: English
Other games in the series: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

CG Style Comparison:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: -
Comics
Thanks Hero1 for the link and JobeStroud for the walkthrough

View attachment 51853 View attachment 51854 View attachment 51855 View attachment 51856 View attachment 51857 View attachment 51858 View attachment 51859 View attachment 51860
Just a warning - when i entered the mirror or memory in the current build 3.00 i believe i got stuck in the wall when i tried to exit and couldnt get out of it

Reactions: Parrakary

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Okay I need help. I have this guide:

Legend of Queen Opala Origins
Hand Holding Edition
By: JoebobRiggs

And it says Activate the switches, east and west, then go to the entrance and south. Go up the stairs all the way, and activate that switch. I have done this and then nothing happens. The guide says the elevator will activate, but when I try to activate the switches MC says "I already activated this switch." for all three. And for the elevator the game only says it has no power. So I can not go up to the Warden's office.

How do I fix this problem? Am I forgetting to do something? Do I need to start over? Please help. Please answer this question(s).

Also, is there a way to get back into the forest where you find/save Queen Opala? I have monsters there I still need to kill.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Okay I need help. I have this guide:

Legend of Queen Opala Origins
Hand Holding Edition
By: JoebobRiggs

And it says Activate the switches, east and west, then go to the entrance and south. Go up the stairs all the way, and activate that switch. I have done this and then nothing happens. The guide says the elevator will activate, but when I try to activate the switches MC says "I already activated this switch." for all three. And for the elevator the game only says it has no power. So I can not go up to the Warden's office.

How do I fix this problem? Am I forgetting to do something? Do I need to start over? Please help. Please answer this question(s).

Also, is there a way to get back into the forest where you find/save Queen Opala? I have monsters there I still need to kill.
for the first thing about the switches that's a bug, go to the tavern in colossia (through the sewers, where Beatrix and her daughter changed clothes) and in there there's a mirror in a wall for codes, interact with it, put in the code 3377 and the switches will reset allowing you to solve this.

and technically you should be able to go whenever you want to the illusian forest.

Aug 9, 2018
Hit F1, it'll give you options, including turning off BGM. If you're looking for a more precise volume control, no, I think that's it.

Bagoth

Feb 28, 2018
So does anyone know how to get more manpower after the second spire has been destroyed and your rescued?

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone have a late game file i can have preferably right before going to the completed Castle - i can caught in a wall because of a bug so i am looking at having to start over otherwise

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
for the first thing about the switches that's a bug, go to the tavern in colossia (through the sewers, where Beatrix and her daughter changed clothes) and in there there's a mirror in a wall for codes, interact with it, put in the code 3377 and the switches will reset allowing you to solve this.

and technically you should be able to go whenever you want to the illusian forest.

Thanks for the lever help. As for the illusian forest, when I try to enter it says "Hay where do you think you are going? Don't you know every person who has dared to enter the illusian forest has never come back!? We can't permit anyone past this point."

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Then the MC automatically backs up. While queen Opala is back at my castle and I can't get into the forest. Is there a reset code for this too? Or is this just a bug that needs fixing?

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
Gabe has hinted that there's a possible LOQOIII coming after LOQO:O, in the update blog.

"although none of the main inland portion will be visitable since that is best saved for a potential LoQOIII."

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes