JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
i do have a question kythie is not in your group you said is she in the bed in the castle did you also get opala. i know they said the hores in the barn was removed that's why the picture was put in the chest. i just wanted to ask that because i forgot the kythie part. also when is the new update i now it's some time in november right.
After Kythe gets transformed she is out of commission until you clear the Illusian Forest. I quit supporting after spending $120 doing so. So I don't get updates until they are here.

alazam

Aug 20, 2016
Anyone knows how to unlock the teleportation crystal?

It used to be a Traveling Scholar early in the game but it has been changed.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone knows how to unlock the teleportation crystal?

It used to be a Traveling Scholar early in the game but it has been changed.
I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly you get it from the travelling scholar in either port Ronod or Whitehaven.

Istmo

Oct 25, 2019
Came back to this game after some time and I cant advance the main story at all. After your encounter with Kin'Aurea and taking young Farah to the homestead the MC say he will go to Osira to ask for help with Farah. I get to throne room she just say something and nothing happens, is there something else I need to do?? I looked some old posts here, but could'nt find any solution.

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
Personally I find it a shame that this of Kythie has been deleted, he should have left it and kept it as a bonus scene instead of putting it in a chest because when you look at the scene with the text you don't understand what is happening , why it is there, etc. I hope they will put the scene back as it was because a lot of people worked on doing the CGs and the text and I find that a shame. Uwu

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSavageGod

alazam

Aug 20, 2016
I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly you get it from the travelling scholar in either port Ronod or Whitehaven.
Thanks for your answer.

The travelling scholar is in a boat in Port Ronod I missed hit because he's only there at night.

Reactions: Onahoe

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the scene should still play out it's just in a chest now. i think it still works that way. just like the juster girls is in a chest but you got to get the key for it made.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i am quite pleased by the last updates on the blog of the creator, it seems that the next beta will be quite big, so maybe all this months without updates will be somewhat compensated by the amount we'll be receiving.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
i am quite pleased by the last updates on the blog of the creator, it seems that the next beta will be quite big, so maybe all this months without updates will be somewhat compensated by the amount we'll be receiving.
that's a death flag you know?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Came back to this game after some time and I cant advance the main story at all. After your encounter with Kin'Aurea and taking young Farah to the homestead the MC say he will go to Osira to ask for help with Farah. I get to throne room she just say something and nothing happens, is there something else I need to do?? I looked some old posts here, but could'nt find any solution.
After speaking to Osira in the throne room, head to the Cathederal (where you started the game). It's in the NE part of Collusia.
In there, you'll find a Jadeite Acolyte to the left. She's next to a chest. Grab the chest (contains clothes), then head straight down to some previously hidden stairs. A scene will trigger, after which you'll be able to advance the game.

Be warned, you'll only have access to the Protagonist for a bit of time, so make sure you bring plenty of supplies as once you enter the next dungeon, you won't be able to leave until it's completed.

Also bring antidotes. No, I don't care if you think it's a waste of money. Bring them.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone specifically know where the ender slut is in nilia woods? i have 3/4
If you come from the left side:

Go east 1 map and head south. She's hanging SOMEWHERE in that room. I had to grab the lure (30 Monster Hunter titles) to make her show up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Armor6000

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i wonder after this game is finished what the dev will do next. i have had fun playing this game there are some people in this game that need to be killed the dum ass horseman that ran from the hero in 2 and some other's that i can;t rember right off. then there are some bad females that need to make pay for there crime's a snake godess for one lol.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i wonder after this game is finished what the dev will do next. i have had fun playing this game there are some people in this game that need to be killed the dum ass horseman that ran from the hero in 2 and some other's that i can;t rember right off. then there are some bad females that need to make pay for there crime's a snake godess for one lol.
She's just gonna continue the series, she's previewed a few characters that got very little screen time that she's promised will get more action in the next game, like the male and female elemental duo, forgot their names.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes