Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
What is with you guys throwing so much fuss over one measly scene? Get over it. I don't like Gabe's entire choice of artists for this game, you don't see me complaining... that much. There are gonna be plenty of the ones you like to fap to at some point.

Not sure if the whole scene was a coding error but quite a few people have made their 'frustrations' quite apparent to him/her. Wouldn't be surprised if it is mentioned in some capacity on tuesday as there is framework suggesting that scene is a 'choice' you could make before it happens.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
What is with you guys throwing so much fuss over one measly scene? Get over it. I don't like Gabe's entire choice of artists for this game, you don't see me complaining... that much. There are gonna be plenty of the ones you like to fap to at some point.
So that this doesn't turn like Queen Opala 2, where the girls had much more scenes with other people than the protagonist.
Not sure if the whole scene was a coding error but quite a few people have made their 'frustrations' quite apparent to him/her. Wouldn't be surprised if it is mentioned in some capacity on tuesday as there is framework suggesting that scene is a 'choice' you could make before it happens.
I hope you are right, I am sure that the choice with Mhu'tiki is what trigger this scene, I also hope that the other options trigger different things.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
So that this doesn't turn like Queen Opala 2, where the girls had much more scenes with other people than the protagonist.
You have to take into account how many scenes there are in the game. Gabe there would be more scenes here than in LoQO2 (I think she said both of them combined, but I'm not 100% sure). Also, he should have learned from the experiences of the previous games and find a balance.

I'm new in this game, does anybody know which art style is the best? i will play as a human first
They're both terrible imo. If you're into disproportionate bodies and cum inflations, then I would go with Sparrow. If you're into terrible 90s hentai, then the Eastern Edition. I would choose one of the Beastmen characters first, as they have the best art.

I mean, seriously tho. The guy that made the character portraits... now that should have been one of the artists. Then I would have become a patreon without a second thought.

fozard

May 12, 2017
how the hell do you get to meet golden bettleblades ? the frickin monster never appear from the map that shown in the walkthrough, i cant even get the art razor and im already quite far from the story. Is there a cheat to add the golden token ?

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
So, how do you view the pictures you get from the lewd boxes? I thought they'd be in the Art Gallery's Bonus Content, but those options are all locked.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
how the hell do you get to meet golden bettleblades ? the frickin monster never appear from the map that shown in the walkthrough, i cant even get the art razor and im already quite far from the story. Is there a cheat to add the golden token ?
The beetleblades have a chance to spawn each time you enter a region, not from traveling between screens within regions. So, save from the world map, enter a region and run to the indicated mob. If the beetle's not there, flee the battle and reload. Repeat until you get enough tokens. It's quite annoying, but later you get rewards that make it a lot easier.

Reactions: fozard

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
You have to take into account how many scenes there are in the game. Gabe there would be more scenes here than in LoQO2 (I think she said both of them combined, but I'm not 100% sure). Also, he should have learned from the experiences of the previous games and find a balance.

They're both terrible imo. If you're into disproportionate bodies and cum inflations, then I would go with Sparrow. If you're into terrible 90s hentai, then the Eastern Edition. I would choose one of the Beastmen characters first, as they have the best art.

I mean, seriously tho. The guy that made the character portraits... now that should have been one of the artists. Then I would have become a patreon without a second thought.
It's called international edition in which you can play as white, black or any of the beastman races. It's made by the same person who did the portrait works. It doesn't cover all the scenes yet, but it so far is the best in my opinion. It's been in the betas for the last two now.

fozard

May 12, 2017
The beetleblades have a chance to spawn each time you enter a region, not from traveling between screens within regions. So, save from the world map, enter a region and run to the indicated mob. If the beetle's not there, flee the battle and reload. Repeat until you get enough tokens. It's quite annoying, but later you get rewards that make it a lot easier.
thx man, now i got 3 of them, gonna take all those painting i missed

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
That's the allegation. You can find older accounts tied to Gabe's hotmail address that purport to be male too, or at least they used to turn up in a google search, and there's other history that seems suspicious. There could be a lot of reasons to pretend to either gender. Considering the current persona is, "teehee, pay me to pay other people to draw pictures of vaginas being obscenely stretched, and maybe I'll throw in a few cleavage shots as a bonus," I tend toward the interpretation that Gabe pretends to be a woman as a marketing/PR tool.

The original PayPal account for donations was linked to a man's name. I do remember that, but I don't recall what the name was.
You need to use the slider first. It goes from up to down.

I've known Gabe, not personally tho, from when he was just an artist. He started saying he's a chick right after his first failed crowdfunding on Kickstarter. Nowadays, most of the new fans don't know about it, while most of the older ones pretend he's a chick in some delusional perverted fantasy, turned on by the idea of a woman making such an obscene game.
lol, i did not know that - good to know

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
It's called international edition in which you can play as white, black or any of the beastman races. It's made by the same person who did the portrait works. It doesn't cover all the scenes yet, but it so far is the best in my opinion. It's been in the betas for the last two now.
Really? Damn. I'm gonna check it out later, but is it good?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Really? Damn. I'm gonna check it out later, but is it good?
Its my favorite art, so far it only covers the Farah Camp, Priestess Handjob/blowjob, Farah's in boobjob, and MooMoo's scene. I haven't tried the Kythie scene and haven't triggered the Steel Demoness scene with that art style selected yet so don't know if those got covered too.

Reactions: Synaxis

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Its my favorite art, so far it only covers the Farah Camp, Priestess Handjob/blowjob, Farah's in boobjob, and MooMoo's scene. I haven't tried the Kythie scene and haven't triggered the Steel Demoness scene with that art style selected yet so don't know if those got covered too.
Thanks a lot dude. I can't wait for Episode III.

Spektre

Sep 20, 2017
can someone help me for some reason my right arrow key doesnt register for this game and this game only

YuzuChii

Jun 27, 2017
When I try to play the game it says the "unable to find file graphics/autotiles/054-wall02."

i tried to fix the problem and download the missing file but it didn't work anyway can anyone help me please ps i don't know what is the right location for the missing file x_x i tried to put it in the game file but it didn't make any difference.

Dgabe1993

Jun 23, 2017
Bunch of questions,:
1_ how do you enter to the Vargonian lands on the crimsom forest north brigstone?
2_is there a futher progres in Kithie,(invite tent)?
3_any tips to full repair the castle?

M

MyNameIs

too bad this scene with Kythie doesn't depend on your previous dialogue choice (probably, by mistake), since it's made some people upset

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
1_ how do you enter to the Vargonian lands on the crimsom forest north brigstone?
2_is there a futher progres in Kithie,(invite tent)?
3_any tips to full repair the castle?
1. Not implemented (but I bet when it will be, Gabe will insert it as an opportunity to let the player watch Mhu'Tiki and Ra'Tiki get spitroast gangraped by wolf cock!).
2. No.
3. Not implemented (the repaired castle maps are in the game files, actually, but it's not possible yet to acquire all the resources to build it).

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Which is the best game in the series? And does Origin require to have played the past 2 titles to be understood?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes