Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
ok besides the kythie scene what else is there?
Sprite scenes with Farah and MooMoo which are actually not too bad other than some slight sprite change errors. Glad I read about this scene with Kythie first before I played it and will wait until a fix comes so I can avoid that foulness.

*Edit* Kinda fucked that it made it in considering many of the art styles haven't been updated for new scenes since summer time.

Last edited:

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
maybe by the end of ep 3 we get more like layla (horse anthro) and betrix with the others or maybe votes on who goes in the tent?

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Gabe's a girl - just thought I'd let you know.
That's the allegation. You can find older accounts tied to Gabe's hotmail address that purport to be male too, or at least they used to turn up in a google search, and there's other history that seems suspicious. There could be a lot of reasons to pretend to either gender. Considering the current persona is, "teehee, pay me to pay other people to draw pictures of vaginas being obscenely stretched, and maybe I'll throw in a few cleavage shots as a bonus," I tend toward the interpretation that Gabe pretends to be a woman as a marketing/PR tool.

The original PayPal account for donations was linked to a man's name. I do remember that, but I don't recall what the name was.

Reactions: HarshPun

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
I can't seem to use sgedit to change my character level? the Change and Discard buttons are greyed out, is this normal?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The original PayPal account for donations was linked to a man's name. I do remember that, but I don't recall what the name was.
It was David something.
You could also find an old e-mail including that name on some furry drawing site, with art that looked identical to Gabe's (doesn't draw themselves anymore, could improve a lot if kept it up over the years IMO).
I've seen the assumption that Gabe is a tranny being thrown around. Kind of fits the "progressive utopia" that is Sweden, too.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I can't seem to use sgedit to change my character level? the Change and Discard buttons are greyed out, is this normal?
You need to use the slider first. It goes from up to down.

That's the allegation. You can find older accounts tied to Gabe's hotmail address that purport to be male too, or at least they used to turn up in a google search, and there's other history that seems suspicious. There could be a lot of reasons to pretend to either gender. Considering the current persona is, "teehee, pay me to pay other people to draw pictures of vaginas being obscenely stretched, and maybe I'll throw in a few cleavage shots as a bonus," I tend toward the interpretation that Gabe pretends to be a woman as a marketing/PR tool.

I've known Gabe, not personally tho, from when he was just an artist. He started saying he's a chick right after his first failed crowdfunding on Kickstarter. Nowadays, most of the new fans don't know about it, while most of the older ones pretend he's a chick in some delusional perverted fantasy, turned on by the idea of a woman making such an obscene game.

Last edited:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Wow, I'm so mad that the first scene with Kythe is her sucking a horse that stinks like a corpse.
Fuck you Gabe and your cuck fetish.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Wow, I'm so mad that the first scene with Kythe is her sucking a horse that stinks like a corpse.
Fuck you Gabe and your cuck fetish.
What is with you guys throwing so much fuss over one measly scene? Get over it. I don't like Gabe's entire choice of artists for this game, you don't see me complaining... that much. There are gonna be plenty of the ones you like to fap to at some point.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes