kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Which is the best game in the series? And does Origin require to have played the past 2 titles to be understood?
In my opinion, I think the first of the series is the best. It doesn't have the massive quantity of scenes that the other two have, however it makes up for it in its superior quality and focus on the experience itself. The length of the game is just right, not too expansive but still provides a challenge when played traditionally. The MC is the main focus for the vast majority of the scenes and fully implements satisfying multiple endings. My favorite is: [SPOILERS AHEAD] Your complete domination of the kingdom and having all of the royal family in addition to a personal "assistant" to please you at your leisure. The audio for the personal scenes are fantastic and was a great beginning to what I thought would be a great franchise.

I don't believe you have to play the previous two games to have a full understanding of origins. Since its still in development, its hard to say if its a full prequel or a spin off. Playing the previous games does provide insight into how and why the royal family act the way they do, but it isn't entirely necessary.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hello
Could somebody help me. When I tried to run the game with new quest appear a message that say unable to find file audio/SE/002-System02

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
In my opinion, I think the first of the series is the best. It doesn't have the massive quantity of scenes that the other two have, however it makes up for it in its superior quality and focus on the experience itself. The length of the game is just right, not too expansive but still provides a challenge when played traditionally. The MC is the main focus for the vast majority of the scenes and fully implements satisfying multiple endings. My favorite is: [SPOILERS AHEAD] Your complete domination of the kingdom and having all of the royal family in addition to a personal "assistant" to please you at your leisure. The audio for the personal scenes are fantastic and was a great beginning to what I thought would be a great franchise.

I don't believe you have to play the previous two games to have a full understanding of origins. Since its still in development, its hard to say if its a full prequel or a spin off. Playing the previous games does provide insight into how and why the royal family act the way they do, but it isn't entirely necessary.
Thanks!

Ladiesman7777

Dec 27, 2017
Getting this now for some reason in 2.06, Upgrading n downloading 2.07 which is the 1.5 GB download I assume? But wish I could play while I wait

Avraker

Jul 19, 2017
Question!
Is there anything to it when Kythie seems to have run away in the camp? Ra'Tiki mentioning something about smelling something?
I thought you should be able to find Kythie. But I've searched and not found anything ><

May 25, 2017
Question!
Is there anything to it when Kythie seems to have run away in the camp? Ra'Tiki mentioning something about smelling something?
I thought you should be able to find Kythie. But I've searched and not found anything ><
She's back at the farm, jerking and licking that horse that was said to smell like a rotting corpse.
In the stables.

Reactions: Avraker

Nash2711

May 21, 2017
Why the heck are the files missing I downloaded the dll file then made changes to the game.ini file now the "Audio/SE/002-system02. file is missing WTF r u guys try to make us download all part n then play the game? I'm preety sure even if I get this file there'll be another file missing. Y the F is the game size 1.6 GB if al the freaking files are missing?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes