zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i do have something i wanted to say my be a little late because the post are a long way's back i think but in every one of these game's the girls get fucked by monsters are the mc fuck's them then moster's some have fraha getting fucked befor you get her. that was all for that now i just want some kick ass sex scene's with all the girls and eclipses mother should have scenes because she has the heart witch mean's van has sceen's as well.

Sjosh

Jul 1, 2017
Hey there, does anyone by chance have a save (Preferably on Renegade Path and as a Beastman) right after the tunnel where you are supposed to fight Masquerade?

For some weird reason the game doesn't progress there and I just end up getting a blackscreen when I enter Odidania, I don't feel like starting over again.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
yet another disastrous release, this dude is turning into yanderedev at this point, not only he release bugs but there IS no new story... You can't even meet the queen yet
Its a sad state and the game's a mess there's more content in the collectibles and a lot of them are just straight up disgusting rather than erotic/entertaing like a puppy licking Beatrix's asshole.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I loved the first two previous chapters very much...
This sequel "origin" does not give me the same satisfactions, it gives me the idea of everything already seen...after a long time of development (this chapter started if I'm not mistaken in early 2016) I expected more side missions, more mini-games and a reimagining of the mechanics that unfortunately remained those. at first it seemed to promise well but in the last year I have seen little progress in terms of history and few sub-quests.
I'm going to try to replay it from the beginning, maybe I can enjoy it better...
I am a big fan of Lady Farah, Opala and Osiria.... sorry that the interaction with them is at its lowest.

Reactions: Sunakujiro
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes