fruns75

Aug 9, 2018
I loved the first two previous chapters very much...
This sequel "origin" does not give me the same satisfactions, it gives me the idea of everything already seen...after a long time of development (this chapter started if I'm not mistaken in early 2016) I expected more side missions, more mini-games and a reimagining of the mechanics that unfortunately remained those. at first it seemed to promise well but in the last year I have seen little progress in terms of history and few sub-quests.
I'm going to try to replay it from the beginning, maybe I can enjoy it better...
I am a big fan of Lady Farah, Opala and Osiria.... sorry that the interaction with them is at its lowest.
i wish the pregnancy and birthing made a return

Mahmutcan

Oct 7, 2017
I just started the game but i don't know what to do. Is there a quest log or something like that in the game??

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I just started the game but i don't know what to do. Is there a quest log or something like that in the game??
There is a Questlog for the side quests that you can buy.
For the main story: Go to Port Ronod, nighttime. On one of the ships (left one I think) is one of the question guys and after answering his five questions you get a crystal fragment.
Go to one of the Save Crystals and now you can teleport. You teleport to this weird space, go straight up.
There you will find Illumi. If you are stuck and dont know what to do you can ask her, she tells you the main story tip.

Mahmutcan

Oct 7, 2017
There is a Questlog for the side quests that you can buy.
For the main story: Go to Port Ronod, nighttime. On one of the ships (left one I think) is one of the question guys and after answering his five questions you get a crystal fragment.
Go to one of the Save Crystals and now you can teleport. You teleport to this weird space, go straight up.
There you will find Illumi. If you are stuck and dont know what to do you can ask her, she tells you the main story tip.
Where can i buy the side quest one?

D

Deleted member 1313226

Where in castle warrengard am I supposed to find the new sidequest? I see no sign of it
In MC's room, click the chains on the wall, between the bed and the portrait. Have Laquadia sent to your room. Interact with her, try to play Strippin o' Die with her. She says she's naked, so she can't play a strip game. Cue the "Pet's New Clothes" Quest unlock dialogue box.

fruns75

Aug 9, 2018
Is there a way to rewatch scenes? Not just art but the full scenes.
yes its later in teh game after you rebuild castle warrengrad, if you follow the walkthrough and just go with the story it should come up, if the castle you can make your private quarters and the hall of memories is built in your room as a tall mirror in teh right side of your room

Reactions: Avelait

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
yes its later in teh game after you rebuild castle warrengrad, if you follow the walkthrough and just go with the story it should come up, if the castle you can make your private quarters and the hall of memories is built in your room as a tall mirror in teh right side of your room
Ah, now I remember! Just got the castle in my game, guess I'll continue progressing through the story.
Thanks!

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
does anyone why i cant find kythe in port after running away with farah? i try to look for him but the event dont seem to be triggering

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone else get a black screen when entering Luminessa?, and Bal'Rana/Gabrielle scene where was that again.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes