Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Does it matter if choice leads to Laquadia-1? Will it lead to NTR?
I admire the walkthrough, but it could be better with more map graphics.
Only two -1 choices matter for Laquadia on whether or not she gets railed by a monster or a mob of men.

However there are unavoidable scenes like when she gets gangbanged by the snake men and minatours

Mar 28, 2019
With the pick set, there are still a lot locks cannot be unlocked. How can we level up the skill?

I solved this by adding the #118 item glorious pick. But it is not the right way.

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Shit the furry maid scene cannot be avoided.
If there are limited MC-fucking scenes, at least can we avoid scenes with other man or monsters?
Now I am at the Kathe/Farah scene, so which can, which cannot?
You are definitely playing the wrong game. Almost all of the artwork is of the various girls being fucked by monsters and such. The main 'theme' of these games is a hypersexual world, everything fucks everything, always.

Mar 28, 2019
You are definitely playing the wrong game. Almost all of the artwork is of the various girls being fucked by monsters and such. The main 'theme' of these games is a hypersexual world, everything fucks everything, always.
:unsure:That reminds me of some games. Do you know Love Love! My Buddy or My New Life? Guess these are similar this way

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
Don't ask questions if you don't want answers, bro, and don't shoot across the bow if you don't want fire returned.
I really appreciate those who answer me. Sorry we have different understanding of the sticker. But I just wanted to show I felt embarrassed for not finishing the game. If you felt it was not right, you could ask for my explanation first and I would be glad to do so, but don't throw some words to make all unhappy at once.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I really appreciate those who answer me. But I said you were overreacting, I just took the sticker to show I felt embarrassed for not finishing the game. You could ask for my explanation first and I would be happy to do so, but don't throw some words to make all unhappy.
I don't know what eye rolling means in your country, but where I'm from it's considered incredibly impudent.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
could somebody pls share a save at the start of version 3.06 so i could play through the new content. i would really appreciate it.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes