Mar 28, 2019
Yes, almost all females in this game are sluts, and don't care about species. If you have played Love Love My Buddy, you will find they are similar. But the other game has some options to evade rape scenes and more MC-fucking scenes. However, this is only my opinion: I really hate old-style RPGs like Dragon Quest, especially those take a long time. I played this game for fapping, but besides the illustrations, the scene number does not fit the play time. Thus, I edited the saves a lot to save my time on collecting items and ignore the legendary enemies.
Anyway, I hope Sethxzoe and the Eastern style artist will make graphics included in the next update.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I have no idea about it, maybe the forum is limited on your region. Hope anyone can upload it to other cloud drives. Currently I am too tired to spend time on this game. :sick:
It wouldn't work on my Firefox-based browsers for some reason, but I got it to work on IE. -EDIT- Also, stop multi-posting. If you want to respond to multiple posts, you can do it in one.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the jester seen where she fuckes the night is after you fight her at the cottage. go to the b each and she will be there

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
All right, I finished the game. Here are my saves. Save 7 in folder 2 is the final save for scene replay. Also try other saves to view scenes from different choices, I kept the order as the walkthrough suggests.
Make sure you add the improvement mod first.
Hay how do you use your save

The picture below is what i keeg getting when i try to download

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
What is the best (the simplest) way to unlock missing scenes in my saves? I missed a scene with Gabrielle and Kythe in Four Seasons Inn. And I'm definitely not going to start NG+. Version is 3.05, I am on the north continent now.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What is the best (the simplest) way to unlock missing scenes in my saves? I missed a scene with Gabrielle and Kythe in Four Seasons Inn. And I'm definitely not going to start NG+. Version is 3.05, I am on the north continent now.
Get a full save form this thread I guess, other than that NG+ is the only way you could speed run it to get the missing scene.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
are you talking about when kyth joined you and fraha in your room. if so your room in the castle use the mirror i think that should work.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Go to a save editor and find the one switch or variable that is responsible for unlocking that scene in the memory room (they are all labeled) and turn it from 0 to 1. If it's not too many scenes I could check and tell you the numbers.

Last edited:

Mrmrnono

Nov 26, 2019
So this is not the final version? because I got to the ice lands went to the palace and thats it...game ends....??

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So this is not the final version? because I got to the ice lands went to the palace and thats it...game ends....??
No there is still one chapter left, we leave off outside not-sweden and there's a few ways to go. been like a year since the last major story update

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope we get alot of good stuff like some more sex scenes with all the girls andd the mc but i think moster re gong to have fun ith them to hope to see the mcs mother with a good sex scene too

fimbull

Aug 17, 2017
I cannot find the house with the second safe in collussia. The inside of the house i cannot find is below.
I have taken it from the guide. Where is this house in collussia?

Safe2.PNG

Feb 2, 2018
All right, I finished the game. Here are my saves. Save 7 in folder 2 is the final save for scene replay. Also try other saves to view scenes from different choices, I kept the order as the walkthrough suggests.
Make sure you add the improvement mod first.
What are the scenes that are greyed out?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes