throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Do you perhaps have an alternate link for that? I don't want to pay, but I also don't want to spend a full day downloading it from K2S. -EDIT- Nevermind
could somebody pls share a save at the start of version 3.06 so i could play through the new content. i would really appreciate it.
This might do for you:

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantombeast

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game said you could tame the high preastes and if the mc is straight then why does van have a heart over his are her head lol

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
the game said you could tame the high preastes and if the mc is straight then why does van have a heart over his are her head lol
Okay, first off, what the hell is a "preastes"? Secondly, Van is a trap, so it's totally not gay bro.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
Where are the new side quests? I couldn't find either of them.

Edit: I was at the wrong lighthouse. Still can't find the one in warrengard, though

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i type with out looking and when i spell things i have a problem were i read it out but for get to check my spelling. i also some time's hit the wrong key's i am a hunt and pack person do not us home row key's sorry ment priestess. i alway's thought van was a girl that just hide her tits lol.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Is there a more in-depth method of save editing than using SGEdit? I want to manually change my number of wins in Strippin' o' Die because the game evidently isn't recording them.

Mar 28, 2019
Hmm... I cannot start the Snap: Lynevere quest. It is said I had to find Cardinal at the winter lodge in Four Season’s Inn. But there is no person in the right lodge...

Q2:
Anyone knows the code for this mirror in private quarter?
微信图片_20210411211935.png

Q3:
I missed the Masquerade fucking a knight scene. Why?

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
All right, I finished the game. Here are my saves. Save 7 in folder 2 is the final save for scene replay. Also try other saves to view scenes from different choices, I kept the order as the walkthrough suggests.
Make sure you add the improvement mod first.
Do you have another link for that archive?

Last edited:

maxco14587

Nov 4, 2020
Hmm... I cannot start the Snap: Lynevere quest. It is said I had to find Cardinal at the winter lodge in Four Season’s Inn. But there is no person in the right lodge...

Q2:
Anyone knows the code for this mirror in private quarter?
View attachment 1137306

Q3:
I missed the Masquerade fucking a knight scene. Why?
Did you go to the beach near where you meet masquerade after she killed Frederik ? If i remember correctly she gives you a quest. You have to bring some ring to her

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
So I can't bet my cards in teh beginning of the game at the inn with the dude. I have the laq and beatrix cards but when i go to deal it says i have nothing of interest. the walkthrough has nothing about this and i am stuck.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
If you're talking about the improvement mod, it's linked in the OP beneath the downloads with a mega link on its own thread.
No, I'm talking about the archive he included. Clicking on it takes me to another page full of gibberish.

fimbull

Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone have a full save of the game which is working without the improvement mod? my save is broken. it doesnt update the gallery anymore.

Last edited:

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
So I can't bet my cards in teh beginning of the game at the inn with the dude. I have the laq and beatrix cards but when i go to deal it says i have nothing of interest. the walkthrough has nothing about this and i am stuck.
Yeah, you need to have a card with the same girl as your opponent. You can't play for a beatrix with a laquadia. You must not have any cards of the girl your opponent is giving.

fruns75

Aug 9, 2018
All right, I finished the game. Here are my saves. Save 7 in folder 2 is the final save for scene replay. Also try other saves to view scenes from different choices, I kept the order as the walkthrough suggests.
Make sure you add the improvement mod first.
you can make different scene choices in the hall of memories

Mar 28, 2019
I think that one is a limited time frame "quest".
I've missed it a few times myself.
Not sure what triggers it or when, or what causes it to be skipped.
Sigh... I don't know whether it is related to the quest, that's a lot stuff before my final save, too late to go back. Hope someone knows and update the walkthrough.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes