TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
"The main bullet point this week is the introduction of unlockable animations I brought up some time back.
Done by the same artist who created all the original battleposes, Kristallia tutorials and summoning animations, these ones are gained by collecting all ten trading cards with each individual character, which in turn unlocks the animation for that female"

If they ain't fucking the MC then this is Waste of Time to add in the Game NOW

Reactions: Based Department

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
But...the artists stayed the same in this game (if I remember correctly)....
With what artists did this game start then?
Or are you thinking of another game? (Roundscape Adorevia comes to mind)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It started with the one on the far left thats shown during new game but then expanded to later art styles/artists for improvement, Eastern style is latest one hence the higher quality and why it lacks the art for the latest stuff + all the ingame picture portraits that were commissioned. Its over 5 year long development don't know why that guy went full defensive over me using the phrase "shitload of time"

Last edited:

Akuzinog

Jul 18, 2020
From LOQO II there was this game choice to pick which art style you like to play with, western art style or eastern art style.
In LOQO origin there were two more added international and beastman(furry).
As for the random illustrations/collectibles you find throughout the game, they are exactly that random collectible illustrations drawn by random commissioned artists that are not tied to the story at all.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
This game is in development since I knew about adult games, ages ago. Im not complaing, its just you have to command the devolper for his patince to keep working on a project this whole time. This game was my first (LOQO II actually) adult game and it has special place in my heart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeartRisen

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
This game is in development since I knew about adult games, ages ago. Im not complaing, its just you have to command the devolper for his patince to keep working on a project this whole time. This game was my first (LOQO II actually) adult game and it has special place in my heart.
I feel the same.

Mar 28, 2019
Damm, gallery has no scene replay
Guys, I know there are a lot questions, but I am still confused: What are the 2 pre-sequel games? Why can this game have so many images from different artists? Is there a burden for game dev to have so many art styles?

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
Does it matter if choice leads to Laquadia-1? Will it lead to NTR?
I admire the walkthrough, but it could be better with more map graphics.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
Shit the furry maid scene cannot be avoided.
If there are limited MC-fucking scenes, at least can we avoid scenes with other man or monsters?
Now I am at the Kathe/Farah scene, so which can, which cannot?

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Shit the furry maid scene cannot be avoided.
If there are limited MC-fucking scenes, at least can we avoid scenes with other man or monsters?
Now I am at the Kathe/Farah scene, so which can, which cannot?
There are no scenes of the MC fucking other dudes, AFAIK. He's straight as an arrow.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes