Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I still don't understand how this game can be on patreon, when games with much less content are removed, that can only mean either patreon doesn't give a damn, or people denounce the developers

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I still don't understand how this game can be on patreon, when games with much less content are removed, that can only mean either patreon doesn't give a damn, or people denounce the developers
Patreon really dose not care unless you report it or a dev is dumb enough to make it obvious that the project has rule breaking content. I could make a list of games that would be removed from patreon with a single report since they do break their rules and so dose this game. However none reported it because nobody likes patreon and its censorship, you'd have to have a real axe to grind for reporting a patreon project or some kind of moral crusade.

Matzul

Apr 25, 2020
why i cannot found golden beetlebladeo_O
almost 2 hour i find but did not find or It's okay if we don't meet it because i need art razor o cut
Plz someone help me

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
How on earth I missed that? How can I trigger it?
When rescuing Opala in the forest church, if you have 2 (I think) positive relationship points with your mom the MC will hallucinate about the mother while he's doing Opala, its really short and the only scene available to her ingame for now.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes