Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
You need to install the RPGM XP RTP runtime. It should be included with the game if you got it from the links in this thread. Use LOQOO/RPG Maker XP/SetupMenu.exe. You may need to reboot your computer afterward.
Cool, yeah i found it and installed it, thanks!

Reactions: Viressa

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I think the most ironic part of this game is, how Crayden keeps saying that the main character is "no longer a concern" just for you to fuck over his retarded plans again and again.
He's a god damn cartoon villain :')

Reactions: DarkeReises

Viressa

May 24, 2018
version 3.07 to 3.08
that's next
3.08 is not yet released. Always check as information about new betas will be posted there. New betas are usually uploaded here within 24 hours of upload.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I think the most ironic part of this game is, how Crayden keeps saying that the main character is "no longer a concern" just for you to fuck over his retarded plans again and again.
He's a god damn cartoon villain :')
So one one hand Crayden keeps underestimating the mc but he's seems to know that the Serpent God showing up now, or maybe at all is a bad thing. Then again he is either okay with fucking around with the Dragons of the Nine or doesn't know that is also a bad idea. Has he bought into whatever Zweibelle is telling him or not? Does he know what's going on or is he getting played by someone who knows way more about this situation than he does?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
So one one hand Crayden keeps underestimating the mc but he's seems to know that the Serpent God showing up now, or maybe at all is a bad thing. Then again he is either okay with fucking around with the Dragons of the Nine or doesn't know that is also a bad idea. Has he bought into whatever Zweibelle is telling him or not? Does he know what's going on or is he getting played by someone who knows way more about this situation than he does?
I'm not sure how much he knows, but he feels like one of those people, who has somewhat above average intelligence and thinks he's infallible because of it.
So I can imagine that he's being used by others, because of that ego.
To be honest he's not even that smart, but mostly has success, because he's despicable and makes use of peoples trust, naivety or sense of duty.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
In the final version of the game, will we have the option to unlock the entire scene gallery after finishing the game?

Dec 26, 2020
Guys I need help every time I try to enter homestead it gives me black screen and no matter what I do cryden "report back to me later" doesn't change and I can't meet masquerade because of that plz help

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
While I'm a bit sad that the game wasn't completed since I've taken a look at it a few years ago, I still got almost 30h of gameplay out of the unfinished version, which is more than you get from a lot of "finished" games these days, so I'm ok with it :p

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Eh, it's a pretty low-quality 30 hours, if so. The story aspects and collect-a-thon might take up to ten, if you comb every pixel of each map looking for treasure and hidden bosses, but it's probably much less. Especially if you know what you're doing already. The rest is a grind in the default RPG Maker battle engine, using stock RPG Maker monster sprites, and stock RPG maker animations, all coming together to achieve, well, a 20-year-old experience in RPG Maker.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Where do I find the last four Osira trading cards (03, 08, 09, 10)? Haven't seen anyone ask this in the thread yet, but since her animation is in the game folders I'm presuming you can unlock it somehow?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Where do I find the last four Osira trading cards (03, 08, 09, 10)? Haven't seen anyone ask this in the thread yet, but since her animation is in the game folders I'm presuming you can unlock it somehow?
Sadly, no. Masquerade, Laquadia, Beatrix, and Gabrielle are the only characters with all 10 cards obtainable (there are other animations though, like for Osira and Farah as well as I think a second Beatrix one?)

Reactions: Minipax84

sstakhn

Dec 24, 2017
Anyone else gets a black screen when entering the Lumessa town in the frozen content? I can still exit, but the town itself won't load - screen stays black.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Anyone else gets a black screen when entering the Lumessa town in the frozen content? I can still exit, but the town itself won't load - screen stays black.
I had this same problem: Try entering Lumessa from the teleport crystal, then go to the palace and interact with the door. It'll reset your story back a little bit so you can see the new story content that's been added. Then it'll work to go in from the map.

Voldyik

Apr 20, 2019
I have all 9 cards of Laquadia, Masquerade, and Gabrielle but the mygeek announcers at desert checkpoint and eastern lighthouse won't let me play against the champions because I lack cards in those sets. Is this mode playable yet or is this a bug?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes