randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I swear it sometimes seems like I'm the only one who both knows and likes this series for what it is. I hope if there's another game in the Opala series after this one Gabe goes with a female main character. I'll bet the MC will get plenty of action that way, she'll be having sex with monsters and animals and getting gang raped like any other female in these games. And I hope Gabe keeps adding all kinds of collectibles and mini-games. I'm looking forward to the new thing were we will be able to raid and liberate territory. Even before that was announced I was thinking off something like it. My idea was more just being able to just plow through check points instead of having to keep going around them since by the latter part of the game your should be able kill knights and magihounds with ease with only Imperial Archknights and Paladins still being a problem unless you've gotten overleveled and gotten all the best gear.
Nah, people still like the game, the fact that Gabe gets so much support on Patreon is proof. I remember that after LOQO2 when Gabe was asking for suggestions from his fans he was asked to just make the game FemC but chose not to. Why idk. If Gabe is going to downplay and sideline the MC this much then he may as well just make it FemC.

Mahmutcan

Oct 7, 2017
i have around 15 hours of playtime but i haven't encounter with a single golden token creature (i dont even know their name i just find out that they exist) i dont even have art razor cuz i dont have any golden tokens. are there anything i should do to encounter with the creatures or they spawn randomly and im just so unlucky??

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
i have around 15 hours of playtime but i haven't encounter with a single golden token creature (i dont even know their name i just find out that they exist) i dont even have art razor cuz i dont have any golden tokens. are there anything i should do to encounter with the creatures or they spawn randomly and im just so unlucky??
Its all luck, they appear in specific maps with a small chance of actually appearing and you can spot them only in battle with enemies unless its super late game where you get the tools needed to be notified if they spawn and they can escape battle so have to kill them quickly, did I also mention they have high evasion rate? I recall simply save editing 50 golden coins after failing to get 2 of them for over an hour.

Its just one of those needlessly grindy mechanics

Marau-der

Jul 21, 2017
Haven't played this like 2 years. What's the status? Is the story complete already? Latest sex scene I remember was with some Hawkwoman in the tent, has there added more content after that, that I should continue this?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Haven't played this like 2 years. What's the status? Is the story complete already? Latest sex scene I remember was with some Hawkwoman in the tent, has there added more content after that, that I should continue this?
dont come back yet, maybe 5 more years

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
so i can appreciate the tastful art in the gallery room. Contemplate my existence and the meaning behind the art while looking at our female houds one eye stinker.
Go to graphics\pictures and see all the pictures from all the artists at once.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes