Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys is there a way to change a save to another race/art style? i have one complete save but i really dont wanna play through the game to get the other art styles unlocked

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Alright Place your Bet who will we smash the new girl before the MC? My money on Solider getting an Handjob or She getting a train run on her

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I don't understand the people who've been playing this series for 10+ years now and still get upset that the waifus of these games are not the MC's exclusive sexual property.

Because the Dev insists on saying otherwise. Silly of people to believe her still yes, but it's Gabe's own fault for trying to exist on both sides of the fence.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
When did Gabe say that?
It would take me a while to go through every blog post but if I remember right it was probably around 2017-2018 where she ran huge polls on her blog and was asking everyone the things they wanted to see. More monster sex, voyeur stuff, the MC to get more scenes. Titfuck, blowjobs, foot stuff and every fetish out there was discussed and voted on for artwork because in her own words she wanted to expand and know what her fans wanted so she could grow the series even more.

In the years following she just silently went back on all of the discussion and voting. If you can even get her to admit she's not been following through she'll say to be patient. If you complain that it's been three updates since a single MC scene she'll say the story is more important and she won't just make a scene to satisfy people. But she sees nothing wrong with contradicting her own writing to add scenes she herself enjoys that being gangbangs and monster rape.

I've just resigned myself to Gabe being Gabe so it doesn't bother me. I can understand some people's the frustration as she loves to talk about how much she loves her fanbase and follows their wishes, when everything seems to be her own wants. Like does anyone really give a damn about the card game, dice game or photo minigame or would they prefer she continues the story and fixes massive holes in the story.

Last edited:

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
How do you guys unlock Gabrielle's scenes with the MC? I still can't get a yes on tent invites and I already got the pirate queen. Am I missing something?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
How do you guys unlock Gabrielle's scenes with the MC? I still can't get a yes on tent invites and I already got the pirate queen. Am I missing something?
Eventually (should happen after you start episode 4's content) talking to her will initiate a quest where she'll ask you to go explore a haunted castle. Do that, and at the end you'll get her scene with the MC + tent invites with her.

Sep 24, 2017
I've learned to accept at this point Gabe doesn't really care about the game as much anymore. I mean that. At first there was all this passion of having all these crazy things like cosplay, videos, animations but time went on and Gabe is giving up. Everyone can see the passion is dying. Updates are less and less with longer time between them. Gabe literally seems to be the person caught in side quests rather than the actual main quest. Wants to do anything else (new mini-game, new side-story, what-if time travel, even work on a comic unrelated to the game, random new character), except work on the core of the game itself. See you all this fall for the next 'update.'

Reactions: AdorufuniiChan

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
I've learned to accept at this point Gabe doesn't really care about the game as much anymore. I mean that. At first there was all this passion of having all these crazy things like cosplay, videos, animations but time went on and Gabe is giving up. Everyone can see the passion is dying. Updates are less and less with longer time between them. Gabe literally seems to be the person caught in side quests rather than the actual main quest. Wants to do anything else (new mini-game, new side-story, what-if time travel, even work on a comic unrelated to the game, random new character), except work on the core of the game itself. See you all this fall for the next 'update.'
I agree But She shoot herself in the foot RN Cause she in the Last Ep. and saw how she Rush it. Because Everything she Adding now she should have been have added around Ep. 2-3

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
I've just resigned myself to Gabe being Gabe so it doesn't bother me. I can understand some people's the frustration as she loves to talk about how much she loves her fanbase and follows their wishes, when everything seems to be her own wants. Like does anyone really give a damn about the card game, dice game or photo minigame or would they prefer she continues the story and fixes massive holes in the story.
Don't forget when not that long ago someone had the nerve to ask when we'd get a proper Laquadia H-scene (With CG that is) she said that we've already had several as if the shitty foreplay acts and fetish scenes of her bathing in random dude's semen is in any way equivalent to what people were asking for which was actual penetrative sex with her.

I guess we have to settle that the barebones ass tent mechanic which is nothing but sprites ramming is all we're going to get with her. Her addition to the "Harem" (if you can even call it that) just happens with 0 fanfare or scene to kick it off.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally the legend of queen opala game that I liked the most was the first one, it could have been expanded of course (especially related to fights and conflicts, even more... a lot more scenes with the girls), but you know, I prefer few places but that have a lot to do compared to an empty continent, most of the times you do a mission or two just to leave and move to a new map.

ierichonus

Aug 18, 2018
An interesting discussion. Im sure doing so huge story is very hard and its still curious what goes next. Although ep3 was less than 1 or 2 and i personaly missed some point, this game is much better than her previous games story wise or content. And I believe story will be shrinked more in future, but it will be for the best because time/content.

Feb 6, 2018
So what if Gabe lost any passion for the game? No one told Gabe to do everything by himself! Last time the income on Patreon was visible the project had 8k income with the money at that time going down towards 7k because it was an inexcusable mess to have an update of merely 2 maps added after an abscence of 6 FUCKING MONTHS! (yeah Gabe, we remember delete as many comments as you want on your cheap blogspot site, the internet always remembers - also a blogspot site? like honestly? A dev without a site of his own? Add to that a freaking old engine and it's just a joke).
So yeah even if it isn't viewable, I would guess Gabe still makes 6-8k a month and he can't employ a writer? After Patreon started blowing up for Gabe I believe his ego got to him and he wanted to expand LoQO to a full blown franchise with merchandise figurines and whatnot - for some fucking reason hiring 6 artist because multiple artstyles with expected monthly updates certainly wouldn't become a bottleneck...
Let's face it - Gabe is heavily inexperienced with handling a business and gets carried away with random bullshit - u can't tell me that with all the stupid trading cards no one asked for or the overabundance of bestiality/gangrape/etc. or freakind side-doujins she would make the majoriy happy who actually just want a full-fledged game, a continuation of the story and most of all PROGRESS!
So what if Gabe got a creative blockade or no expertize on what to implement? There is no such thing as a one-man business so spend some of your money on paying competent people to fill in those gaps. The most pathetic this game has ever been has been the months where Gabe essentially had "to much noise due to construction work in the area" and couldn't work on the game only to have a random hooker (imo) show some titties in a bra to keep frustration down for his simps.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I swear it sometimes seems like I'm the only one who both knows and likes this series for what it is. I hope if there's another game in the Opala series after this one Gabe goes with a female main character. I'll bet the MC will get plenty of action that way, she'll be having sex with monsters and animals and getting gang raped like any other female in these games. And I hope Gabe keeps adding all kinds of collectibles and mini-games. I'm looking forward to the new thing were we will be able to raid and liberate territory. Even before that was announced I was thinking off something like it. My idea was more just being able to just plow through check points instead of having to keep going around them since by the latter part of the game your should be able kill knights and magihounds with ease with only Imperial Archknights and Paladins still being a problem unless you've gotten overleveled and gotten all the best gear.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes