Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Yea no telling when this games going to be finished. I usually try to wait multiple updates before I play again unless something is added that I can't resist trying out. Even if I tried to hold out until the game is done if a character I like got scene added or some plot point I wanted to know more about got addressed I'd crack and download anyways. As much as I like the Opala series this is not the kind of game to down load every new version, it's better to wait and let everything build up.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Gabe says he in aiming for end of 2022 but idk. Afaik he postponed the deadline from 2020 or something.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I remember it was gotten through a cheat code in LoQO 2
Well that was disappointing. You'd think with the super hardcore content she is creating she could show a bit more than a faceless cleavage :sleep:

BTW, is it easy to update the game to newer versions as they come or do i have to start all over when new content arrives?

Last edited:

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020

so i found this image listed as "Stella" in rule34 site, but i can't find her in the game CG, did she not getting a sex scene?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well we do have alot of hot ass lady's in the game but on of them is really mad becuase no matter what she can't have kids. lol but she can lay antaare eggs lol.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
Is anyone have save
i accdiently delete the game and i dont want to play form the start

ye

Nov 13, 2017
how can i find lockpick set???
i go to colosim and i cant find the man near park

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hi is there a way to play this game with mouse alone?
i dont want to use keyboard or gamepad

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
how can i find lockpick set???
i go to colosim and i cant find the man near park
If you didn't do it early, you may have missed him.
You should do this before you leave Colussia the first time.
(You may need to start over.)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes