Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I have both keys. I just don’t know where to find the chest unbearable. I have the kythe one.
One is in the Grandmaster's Hut the other one is in Fellhorn Ruins where Osira is/was, I forgot which is which.
The one in the ruins is only accessable after Osira left to fight in Colussia.

Reactions: jerf muse

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
i don't know how. can u help me?
Download the current version of the game, and the improvement mod, extract both to separate folders, now open the game folder and search for game.rgssad, if this file is present use the decompiler given in the installation section of the improvement mod, then copy of the stuff from improvement mod folder and paste it in the game directory (where the application and saves are), and u r ready to go.

hentaihentai

Dec 3, 2018
if i want to play this game, do i need to play the first edition before this one or what?
you don't need to, i tried to play the first two games but never finished cuz the art wasn't doing it for me (I prefer sethxzoe's art in this game).

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Man, it's been 5 years and it's still not finished?

Remember when gabe said the final stretch will be 2018 or so? Maybe those easy free patreon money's too much of a temptation to straight up finish the game?

Reactions: Aioria619

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
Why does Opala rule as the Queen of Egypt? I remember reading something like Farah was a Queen for a short period of time (why did she quit?). And Osira is the eldest sister, therefore a rightful heir.

I've never played the first two games, only Origin.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
becuase osira made a deal with the serpentgod and she does not care if monster's rape here own people.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes