frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
Does somebody know how to move on with the story after the battle with Kin’Aurea ?
I talk to Farah, like described in the walkthrough and nothing happens afterwards.
Colussia is still in after siege state.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Does somebody know how to move on with the story after the battle with Kin’Aurea ?
I talk to Farah, like described in the walkthrough and nothing happens afterwards.
Colussia is still in after siege state.
i don't remember quite well... but have you tried going into the throne room in colussia or talking to your mother?

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Chill dude. The update was released on Patreon but no-one here has the obligation to post it in this thread today or any other day for that matter.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I see no new scenes. No need for an update to the gallery unlocker. Old file in page 364 should still unlock everything.

Last edited:

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
so... any new story updates? Only fixes?...
Gabe always does that. Every change is a "fix" in the log, even in a hypothetical world where one of the fixes is three hours of story content.

Doesn't look like there's much new, though. Hard to say without playing it.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I almost forgot about this series until I seen it on the latest updates thread. Played the first two games and this one doesn't feel much different, style is still the same. Story is semi good, I enjoy playing the useless quests. I don't enjoy it as an adult game tho. Needs to have more focus on the mc in sex scenes, and an existing emotional attachement with the potential love interests. Couldn't care less about some sluts trying to bang everyone including animals.

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
She didn't made the deal with the Serpent God right away.
The reason her father picked Opala (despite Osira, as revealed in the second game, seducing him), was because she shared his warmongering,ruthless ways when he was younger. He became kinder with age, or after marrying Farah, and thought Opala would be a better ruler because she is kind. Then Osira tried to assassinate her, and Sebastillion stopped her.

She made the deal with the Serpent God later, after she fled Egypt.
Sounds like a plot in Avatar

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
where exactly are the "animations" in this game ? because i've checked nearly all the scenes in the gallery, and they arent animated ? unless i missed some

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes