poodles

Aug 7, 2017
This game looks amazing but I can’t get past the tiny screen size. Anyone have fixes for this? Alt+enter distorts the image far too much as well.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
1.png
i get this error... anyone know how to fix this?

The other save-file i have spawns me inside a wall with no way out... is there a solution to that as well?

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
How can i do the tent mechanic with lady farah??
Unsure. Gabe might have meant Naz'Raala, she was added in the tent, not Adult Farah. And both have been available in the castle for some updates now.

i get this error... anyone know how to fix this?

The other save-file i have spawns me inside a wall with no way out... is there a solution to that as well?
Old save? I can fix it if you want to drop it here.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I hope the people making the guide and improvement mod are still able and willing to update once the game is finished. I'm not drudging through this game as is.

Reactions: zoomies

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
so in this update:
-you can now bang lady farah in the castle
-naz'raala can join the party
-there are training grounds in the castle (with no scene or explanation if you upgraded them before the update)

Reactions: VOYEUR

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Guys, gas gabe said anything about when the game will be done? I've been holding back for a long time. How is the amount of content as of this release?

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
Man, I remember the first couple of these were squeezed out in relatively record time. This one feels like it's been going for about 25 years now. Is it that big or is it a money farm?

Reactions: kcoope89

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
had to zip it... otherwise it would not be allowed
I got it working but it is very old and I'd advise starting over. I would recommend using my appearance mod to set your art style again just to be sure. If you want I can see the other file too if it is any more recent.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes