Chaos93

Jun 28, 2020
Hey guys I'm trying to play this on android using JOIPLAY but every time I go to start it up it just loads for a few seconds then kicks me back to the app and I don't understand what is wrong.

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
becuase osira made a deal with the serpentgod and she does not care if monster's rape here own people.
Didn't she go "I am so evil" mode and stuff only after Opala had became a Queen despite being younger? And that's the whole reason she is evil, that's she was unjustly rejected?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
She didn't made the deal with the Serpent God right away.
The reason her father picked Opala (despite Osira, as revealed in the second game, seducing him), was because she shared his warmongering,ruthless ways when he was younger. He became kinder with age, or after marrying Farah, and thought Opala would be a better ruler because she is kind. Then Osira tried to assassinate her, and Sebastillion stopped her.

She made the deal with the Serpent God later, after she fled Egypt.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have not played tho others in a long time lol. i did think it was because the dark emporise was a bitch lol. through out all the games see does side with those who want to crush other and us them as sex slaves .

TheWei52

Jan 24, 2018
Any way to play on Android? If yes,how ? I need help pls! Sorry for the english.
Download joyplay on playstore
Download LOQOO
Unzip LOQOO (after u unzip it you'll see the game.exe file)
Open joyplay on your phone then tap the "+" button then click choose on the "executable file" part then find the game.exe file from LOQOO that u unzipped then click "add" and you'll be able to play it on joyplay

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So is there any way to get the "full" Scene 11 (Gabrielle fucking Kythe the magihound/dog at the inn)? There's artwork of her eavesdropping on the mc+farah, but the scene seems to only appears as in media res with her already getting fucked. see below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
So is there any way to get the "full" Scene 11 (Gabrielle fucking Kythe the magihound/dog at the inn)? There's artwork of her eavesdropping on the mc+farah, but the scene seems to only appears as in media res with her already getting fucked. see below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Turn Kythe away in the scene you Share Farah with him.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
For the save editor, what item number corresponds with Golden Tokens? Really don't want to grind gold beetles haha.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe it just me but good thing come to those who wait lol. the game is good story too, i like all the art styles showes how each person is at there style aor drawing.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I know about the save editor, but items are indicated by a serial number, rather than their in-game name. My question is which of said serial number corresponds with golden tokens?
TRY: 278-Item98
So, I think it would be item # 278.
actually, looks like it's 131.
did you load the LoQOOriginEp2.ini file that will name everything?

Last edited:
Reactions: NekoPi

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017

Support production of the LoQO games at -

Purchase LoQO figurines -

And/Or follow me on -

Heck yeah, you better believe it's Tuesday!
With the end of the month looming over the horizon, this week has mostly been spent on tweaking things for the upcoming beta that'll most likely be hitting over the weekend.
Currently the Quick-Menu has been applied to every corner of Castle Warrengard, but I'm uncertain if I should expand it to the rest of the game just yet or keep it to the citadel for this beta in order to ensure I get some feedback first with less hassle to make any potential changes.
I mentioned before that applying this would allow for sprinting indoors, and on the flip-side, it'd also let you access all the menus (Art Gallery, Encyclopedia etc.) at outdoor locations.
Although, enemies won't politely wait for you to finish polishing ye ol' broomstick, so expect to be ambushed the moment you exit the menus if you're in a hostile area.
And while Instructor Stella can't be recruited properly, she'll still be available anyway so players can try out the new party training and expedition mechanics, since she will be required for those.
Naz'Raala as a party member and Lady Farah added to the tent mechanic will also be in it!
That'll be all for today, though! See you again next week!
Not my main language english, this means that this weekend will be an update or after this weekend,next week?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes