Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
From where I have to begin to play this?
First I have to play LOQO 1 and after the two and AFTER this one?
Or first I have to play this and after this I go for LOQO 1 and later the 2?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
1 2 origin
From the name, "Origin" sounds like it would be first, but.
Like Pepe said, #3 in the set.
Each story stands alone, so you can play them in any order.
#2 references #1 in passing...
#1 sets up the Royal family
#2 continues their back story
and so does Origin.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i forget witch game fraha got fucked by an octapuss. but she does say how the person just watched if i rember right lol.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
i forget witch game fraha got fucked by an octapuss. but she does say how the person just watched if i rember right lol.
I haven't seen that, but, in origins she tells you that she had that dream and the Hero of Egypt just stood there and watched.
So, that should put it in #1.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think it mybe because it's when you have all three of the rayols in your party and go to i think paridice iland that it hppen's. sorry about spelling to tired to respell stuff are check it lol

roberbaltimore

Apr 10, 2021
There is a quest log, you can check the quest log in your inventory. Unfortunately, there is no option to adjust the sound volume.
I, uh, dont know how to find the quest log, I guess? Is the Journal at some point "upgraded" during the game to be a quest log? My Journal tells me about important NPCs & monsters, but not quests. My Encyclopedia tells me how many things I've found or achieved, but not quests. I don't know how to access the quest log :(

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
hello there, i've finally unlocked the hall of memories but i didnt pay enough attention when the description was given by the fairy. So, does this unlock the alternate cg style for the unlocked scenes or not? if not, is there a way to view the other cg style or do we have to start a new playtrhough to view them? i kinda regret choosing the set#3 thinking of more scenes, but turns out, beastmen is not an efektif turn on for me

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
I, uh, dont know how to find the quest log, I guess? Is the Journal at some point "upgraded" during the game to be a quest log? My Journal tells me about important NPCs & monsters, but not quests. My Encyclopedia tells me how many things I've found or achieved, but not quests. I don't know how to access the quest log :(
i believe you buy it at the item shop in colussia.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
hello there, i've finally unlocked the hall of memories but i didnt pay enough attention when the description was given by the fairy. So, does this unlock the alternate cg style for the unlocked scenes or not? if not, is there a way to view the other cg style or do we have to start a new playtrhough to view them? i kinda regret choosing the set#3 thinking of more scenes, but turns out, beastmen is not an efektif turn on for me
You could just look at all the pictures in the Graphics/Picture folder.
However, there is no tie together between each of the picture styles, just all the pictures grouped together.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
you can use MOD in that can switch betwen 3 mode in setting any time

but myself only played game for story its scene are bs with 2-3 pic and lots of text that im try to get ride of them as fast i can each scene got book size of texts

Last edited:

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
You could just look at all the pictures in the Graphics/Picture folder.
However, there is no tie together between each of the picture styles, just all the pictures grouped together.
uh yeah, but the beastmen scenes will also be there, so not a good way.

you can use MOD in that can switch betwen 3 mode in setting any time

but myself only played game for story its scene are bs with 2-3 pic and lots of text that im try to get ride of them as fast i can each scene got book size of texts
oh yeah, there's a mod now huh. just now noticed it. okay i'll try that. thank you for pointing that out.

Also, is there a way to get back to the holding cell(where we titfucked laquidia)? im at the point in story where i have encountered the snake god for the first time and i cant get the darkthron keep clear title. i've checked top to bottom, so it seems i missed something in that holding cells

odino

Aug 14, 2017
uh yeah, but the beastmen scenes will also be there, so not a good way.

oh yeah, there's a mod now huh. just now noticed it. okay i'll try that. thank you for pointing that out.

Also, is there a way to get back to the holding cell(where we titfucked laquidia)? im at the point in story where i have encountered the snake god for the first time and i cant get the darkthron keep clear title. i've checked top to bottom, so it seems i missed something in that holding cells
yes you get some time thing at end that you can go back to old clossia when finished game also you can go back to first day of clossia to get bad ending item is hour glass of time idk it was quest reward or end of 3.7 reward like reset for sew game plus
there old version of 2 iron spire too for thos who missed item also item that reset game so dont worry if missed items only item i missed is from killing harpy to unlock its legendary need to play game again for last pic stuck with 188/189

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes