sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy can someone tell me what to do like i am trying to progress its says future is shrouded with mysteryes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I got it working but it is very old and I'd advise starting over. I would recommend using my appearance mod to set your art style again just to be sure. If you want I can see the other file too if it is any more recent.
It does work now again... but i'm suddenly a beast-man. I suppose you did that, but how can i change this back to human?

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
When you get her chained in your room you can select Socialize and she will join after a bit of dialogue. Then you can go to the yard of the castle in the training grounds and level everyone up with money and I think that was all there is in this update.
When I do that, all he says he has no topics to talk about.

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Can someone please tell me how much progress to the story was made? I remember going to some frozen continent or something with snow and that's where it ended, it has been more than half a year I believe or even a year if I remember.

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Sorry if this is corny or has already been said but why are they not changing the name to "The Legend of Queen Oppai" yet?

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
It does work now again... but i'm suddenly a beast-man. I suppose you did that, but how can i change this back to human?
I had to refresh the sprite. Use my mod in page 364 of this thread, go into your camp, talk to the poster and set up your prefered art style again.

i used the unlocker but some gallery scenes(in the side room are locked) until you experience it once?
Latest version is in page 364.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
is there some decent new content in this release or?
No. The entire update starts and ends in Warrenguard. Around 15 mins if you can instantly recruit Naz'ralah.

Can someone please tell me how much progress to the story was made? I remember going to some frozen continent or something with snow and that's where it ended, it has been more than half a year I believe or even a year if I remember.
If you remember the castle in the snow place then nothing more.

Reactions: LordTuskar

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
When you get her chained in your room you can select Socialize and she will join after a bit of dialogue. Then you can go to the yard of the castle in the training grounds and level everyone up with money and I think that was all there is in this update.
There must be a trigger or something.... I just get the "i have nothing to talk about" message when trying to socialize her. Is there anything else you need to do leading up ?

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
No. The entire update starts and ends in Warrenguard. Around 15 mins if you can instantly recruit Naz'ralah.

If you remember the castle in the snow place then nothing more.
where in warrenguard does the update begin? I came back from Lumineesa, but don't see anything and Naz'ralla doesn't seem recruitable. socialize doesn't do anything.... is tehre someone I need to talk to to start it off?

Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys how do i recruit the beast woman? I set her free long time ago and i can't interact with her anymore, any ideas?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes