MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone know if there is a mod/way to win Devil's Dice easier?
No matter how many times i try, i always lose in the end.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Can't believe all the whining about the beast content... it's the best part of the game. There's so few quality bestiality games as is. If you guys don't like it then just play a different game.
Lol, if devs of your bestiality centered games start focusing on vanilla stuf while abandoning bestiality, I bet you wouldn't be nearly as "reasonable".

Sep 1, 2019
Fighting the Broncallos literally makes me want to kill myself. Worst fucking enemy in an rpg maker game I think I have ever fought. Can't exploit it's weakness of fire this early in the game, and has a health of 28,000. Actually retarded. Fun game, but holy shit do I hate these stupid 6 legged cows.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Lol, if devs of your bestiality centered games start focusing on vanilla stuf while abandoning bestiality, I bet you wouldn't be nearly as "reasonable".
You can't deny that the whole series for a large part centered around sex with beasts/monsters. In the first game, every character was introduced fucking an animal (Farah & her horse (son?), Opala & her panther and Osira & one of her monster minions). And it continues on from that. I don't know why you would expect these games to suddenly abandon such a core concept.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes