LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
Go meet her at four seasons inn to finish the quest. That's where the scene happens.
Edit: make sure you go through all the converse options as well. The tent sex only unlocked for me after I had nothing else to converse about.
tks u for the point. :p

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Got to the house where you supposedly meet Gabrielle only it was night so when I got to the end of the cave I never heard the gunshot.

Went back during day and went through cave again but still no gun shot.

So basically you can miss out on a chunk of scenes due to a chitty mechanic.
Any way to get this fixed? I am willing to edit saves.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
So i kinda screw myself about Naz'Raala, i released her with the baron thinking i could meet her later, except she's now gone forever. What variable/switch do i need to modify on my save to make her reappear in the cells ?
It's variable 0262, which must be set from what I imagine is 5 for you currently down to 3, you are on your own if changing this breaks something else.

Any way to get this fixed? I am willing to edit saves.
I want to help you but I don't know which house you are referring to or which cave. For me to search the events I must be reminded the map this takes place because I don't remember this part.

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
You can't deny that the whole series for a large part centered around sex with beasts/monsters. In the first game, every character was introduced fucking an animal (Farah & her horse (son?), Opala & her panther and Osira & one of her monster minions). And it continues on from that. I don't know why you would expect these games to suddenly abandon such a core concept.
To be fair, I understand where the person is coming from because the game has ALOT of beast fucking. Like more than human... and not to mention sometimes its just over the top and while I'm still playing and have like 57% of the game complete. The scenes make me either feel indifferent, somewhat horny or just turned the fuck off.

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
It's variable 0262, which must be set from what I imagine is 5 for you currently down to 3, you are on your own if changing this breaks something else.

I want to help you but I don't know which house you are referring to or which cave. For me to search the events I must be reminded the map this takes place because I don't remember this part.
This is what triggers the first Gabrielle scene. At the end of Windy Canyon. When we run from port renod after teaming up with Kythe.
You are supposed to sleep and then carry on with the mission.bi forgot to sleep and then went back to get sunrise. But now the cutscene wont trigger. I dont have any previous save. What variables should I change to fix it or at least roll back a bit.

Last edited:

LordZenki

Sep 28, 2020
can anybody help. i build my castle on full(2 options whis 100 workers left), but can't invite Naz"Raala in my room. SHe is in other room and i can only tame her. What can i do?
I have this same issue. I previously had Naz'Raala chained up in my room in the castle. After updating I was able to recruit her to the team, but she just returned to the dungeon and all I can do is tame her. Has anyone managed to get her into the party?

EDIT: I figured it out.

I removed someone from my party so it had room for her to join. Then I went back to my room and interacted with the chains to call her back to the room. Then I talked to Naz'Raala and she joined my party. Doing this caused her to start standing outside the door to my room in the castle instead of returning to the dungeon. She also shows up in camp now as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexNewbie

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
This is what triggers the first Gabrielle scene. At the end of Windy Canyon. When we run from port renod after teaming up with Kythe.
You are supposed to sleep and then carry on with the mission.bi forgot to sleep and then went back to get sunrise. But now the cutscene wont trigger. I dont have any previous save. What variables should I change to fix it or at least roll back a bit.
If you want to see the scene with Gabrielle getting fucked by the Werewuffies set variable 0046 to 1 and go to the house map in Windy Canyon. I would recomend backing up your save first, doing the change/seeing the scene and then going back to the original save. I don't know how much you progressed after but you can mess up many variables repeating this event.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Outside of the idiots that can't run the game. This is the important I deal with. Welcome to crap internet. I will be banned cause I am the walkthrogh. 5 months for 0 prgresss.. Wish I made 5k a month American to barely do anythine...

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
how to recruit steel demonees? i just read thread says i need to play strip or die but i dont have that option

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
first have her chained in you room then go to tame when the sex stuff shows up look to the very bottem it should be there

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How do you recruit the Steel Demoness? or Naz'Raala as she is called?
Do you have to refuse the Baron's offer to have sex with her the first time?
If not... how do you talk to her/interact with her? I can only have sex with her since i accepted the offer (did not let him go though)

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
How do you recruit the Steel Demoness? or Naz'Raala as she is called?
Do you have to refuse the Baron's offer to have sex with her the first time?
If not... how do you talk to her/interact with her? I can only have sex with her since i accepted the offer (did not let him go though)
You did it wrong. Iirc, you refuse his offer and later execute him in your prison, then you call Naz'raala to play that strip game that you can play with other girls and when she takes off her helmet you can converse with her and then finally recruit her.

Reactions: MrSoder

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
You did it wrong. Iirc, you refuse his offer and later execute him in your prison, then you call Naz'raala to play that strip game that you can play with other girls and when she takes off her helmet you can converse with her and then finally recruit her.
fuck
Welp... maybe in NG+ then. Thanks

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes