Creiv

Jul 15, 2017
Don't think that would be necessary

episode 1 betas was 0.xx
episode 2 betas is 1.xx

Without any higher education i would bet my left nut that
episode 3 betas is gonna be numbered 2.xx
ending with final game being version 3.0(x*)
* reserved for hot-/bug-fixes​

(crossing My fingers that I'm right so I can keep lefty... He's My favorite.. :p)
Nah man , its more than 3.xx , probably around 4.xx or 5.xx

RyanTheRed

May 12, 2018
Here's a little a save for you lazy folk with most of the CG unlocked from all sets, mainly missing some from the last page. Either they can't be unlocked or I'm blind, either way i'm too lazy to check. I still encourage you to play the game, it's one of my favorites made in RPGMaker.

TRIX3RM4ST3R

Aug 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me how and where to use the "Quill of choice"? I got every hall of memory orb besides the two top ones if you go to the room on the right. Thanks!

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
fuck
Welp... maybe in NG+ then. Thanks
Refusing the initial offer is not required, you just need to have the Demoness in your quarters. To do that, buy a slave collar in whatever that desert city is called and interact with the chains on either side of the large empty painting frame in your room. This will bring Demoness up from the dungeon. You can play the stripping game with her then.

After you bring her back, but before you play the game, buy the leash from the encyclopedia for a minor bonus event.

Reactions: MG-Gaming

Luong88

Jan 29, 2018
According to Walkthrough, We are supposed to go Throneroom after visiting Farah in our old room and have a convo with Osira...But when I do go there, there is no convo or more twists as the guide says...just Osira riding the bull...What am I missing?

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
"*During your battles you may notice Kythie just disappeared from your formation..."
Kythie does not disappear from the group. killed many giants already. And she does not disappear

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes