zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
were is that broken bridge at i my have missed it or forgot about it. also the little iron dude is still in my dungen and steel demon is with me after you refuse him you i talked to them and just put steel demon in a nother cell/

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
does anyone know how to get he "command slave" option for your prisoners? I have used the walkthrough and played all the way through but i dont see an option to bring the prisoner to my chambers but only the "tame prisoner" option is available

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Where to get that scholar?
Each town has one.... or most towns have one.
He's mostly in the Inn or Tavern.

As far as i know the rewards are not depending on the location of the scholar, but rather how many of their quizzes you have completed.
So you'll have to do each scholar and eventually you'll get the reward you're looking for:the Cloak of Levitation

galaxy34

Apr 2, 2020
Hi, sorry to disturb, im doing the walkthrough and im still at the very beginning of game. But when they say that i should buy Roses at the gift shop : 1630793017266.png
For me they don't appear. I believe i did everything there is before so i see myself blocked here :'(

Can someone help me ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is a gift shop on the roed going to i think it's ner the perv who is after something of the highprist nere the garden that's where there at

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
I fucked up and enabled the quest where Osira starts invading Colussia. I think I forgot to get some properties there because I'm hardstuck at x80 workforce with no properties left to buy.

Is there a cheat or anything I can do to get the resources to finish upgrading the castle? I want big boobie harpy lady :cry:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I fucked up and enabled the quest where Osira starts invading Colussia. I think I forgot to get some properties there because I'm hardstuck at x80 workforce with no properties left to buy.

Is there a cheat or anything I can do to get the resources to finish upgrading the castle? I want big boobie harpy lady :cry:

this one might work. You can manually change pretty much any value with this.
No idea which values are for the workforce or materials and stuff.. Good luck :)

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
When the hell does it come to release? 5 years of work and there is not even a hint ... the whole plot before the explosion of the city feels like a PROLOGUE ... Could, along the way, figure out the new engine and try to transfer the game to it, because this one has already outlived its usefulness.
Feature creep. Instead of doing usefull stuff like advancing plot, developer is making random shit like tavern cum drinking contests and fotoshoots with real models.

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017

use RPG maker save editor dont go to save editor online in rpgmaker editor you can see what each variable doing

and i had extra resource after finished all upgrade idk why you dont got them

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Hi, sorry to disturb, im doing the walkthrough and im still at the very beginning of game. But when they say that i should buy Roses at the gift shop : View attachment 1388535
For me they don't appear. I believe i did everything there is before so i see myself blocked here :'(

Can someone help me ?
gift shop is most eastern part of town when you going east from main street first part lead to smith and north of it is church but dont go north keep going east again there in north is gift shop

and bar basement had black dame that give you lockpick bar is on east side of main street that lead to castle there some chair and table outside it so easy to found

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Feature creep. Instead of doing usefull stuff like advancing plot, developer is making random shit like tavern cum drinking contests and fotoshoots with real models.
Gabe is probably the GOAT of stretching out development by giving lazy excuses and barely-there updates whenever all planets are aligned, and the cumguzzlers gobble it like candy. I wonder if he still uses that excuse about construction work in his apartment complex. :unsure:

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will just wait for them to finish i may be died befor that happens but at lest i had some good pics of hot sexy lady's to look at lol.

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
use RPG maker save editor dont go to save editor online in rpgmaker editor you can see what each variable doing

and i had extra resource after finished all upgrade idk why you dont got them
What a handy tool. Worked, thank you!

q2651558

May 3, 2020
[引用=“MhSequoia,POST:6480818,MhSequoia:3993873”]
V3.08第一CG风格第一主字符lv 50全部清空保存。
[/引述]
truth hero

theoldhog

Oct 17, 2020
No matter what I do....the game ain't running....it's showing APPCRASH
I installed RPG XP from their original site nd tried yet no progress