JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
"*During your battles you may notice Kythie just disappeared from your formation..."
Kythie does not disappear from the group. killed many giants already. And she does not disappear
Get the updated walkthrough from page one. That has been fixed for about a year now.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, sorry to disturb, im doing the walkthrough and im still at the very beginning of game. But when they say that i should buy Roses at the gift shop : View attachment 1388535
For me they don't appear. I believe i did everything there is before so i see myself blocked here :'(

Can someone help me ?
The title isn't that important right now. The ring of strength comes from one of the first quests. Outside of me writing a script to teleport you to where the picture is and do the quest, which has a written description on what to do, that gives you the item. I don't think games are right for you.

I won't be updating the walkthrough at all for this "update." There isn't anything worth updating yet.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Started playing dis game
realise there were other games
does playing da other games in order matter LOL
As has been said many times, no. You get more understanding of the overall story and background but these are each pretty much standalone games.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by SweGabe
Version of the game:Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [v3.07 Beta]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win:2,4GB

Compressed Size:980MB

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please update comperess

aksis46

Jan 6, 2021
I noticed that many characters mention that women "break" when getting raped by the animals with larger penises. It's even outright stated that the Gal'deld rips apart women when they break after being raped. The woman was even surprised that Farah managed to survive getting raped by one. I'd really like to see a bad end or scene where a normal woman or one of the mc's is raped to death by a monster

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i understand were your coming from. but to tale the truth i am not in to vor type sex games. that's just a turn off for me just like scat is.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you got to kill a number of monster to get them to show up then you have to find them witch is a pain if you don't know were to look. that's what the bad ending's are is rape scenes

Pepealbercas

Feb 7, 2021
anyone know any solution on how to play it on android with joiplay? because whenever I try playing it with joiplay starts it and after 5 or 4 seconds it takes me out and it is simply impossible to play

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm i have a question, anyone know how to make the iron lady (naz rala i guess) be a party member? idk what or how to do it.... if you could answer me i apreciate it

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
ehm i have a question, anyone know how to make the iron lady (naz rala i guess) be a party member? idk what or how to do it.... if you could answer me i apreciate it
Imprison her and that midget. Talk to her, take her to your room to play cards untill she takes off her helmet. Then exhaust her talks, and then you can recruit her.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the following error?

Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x001cf30f
Faulting process id: 0x2150
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7ae20aa33c70e
Faulting application path: C:\Users\User\Downloads\LoQOO-Beta_3.08\LoQOO\Legend of Queen Opala - Origin\Game.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\RGSS102E.dll
Report Id: 44c5c95c-38e0-4a15-9001-d9c6b216cfd1
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes