RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Imprison her and that midget. Talk to her, take her to your room to play cards untill she takes off her helmet. Then exhaust her talks, and then you can recruit her.
uhm the last time i played with my save only show the option to "Tame" her, not another option, i have to make another choice on a new game + then?

Gon2422

Mar 24, 2018
anyone knows how to replay a sex scene with dialogues, There's only option is showing is CG art , But i want to watch the whole scene with text , If anyone knows how please do let me know , Thx in advance ;)

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
anyone knows how to replay a sex scene with dialogues, There's only option is showing is CG art , But i want to watch the whole scene with text , If anyone knows how please do let me know , Thx in advance ;)
There is gallery when you unlock castle warrengard, talk to mirror in your room

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I don't remember exactly, try taming her first.
i was doing it a lot of times but still the option didnt show up... if you could remember what should i do or if i need to make another choice when i jail her, tell me please, i already started a new game plus so im close to that battle

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you have to buy the stuff at an item shop. there is were you get the quest log if i rember right

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Well, I don't know what "minor issues related to Naz'Raala" this update fixed, but the game still gets stuck in a black screen if you invite her to your tent from camp. She also hasn't been added to Summer Cove or any of the towns (though that's a mechanic Gabe seems to have forgotten about a while ago.) There's also no sprite for her naked outfit in the costume menu.

The expedition mechanic seems interesting in theory, but the implementation is bad. The two expeditions I tried so far each take 20 minutes in real time. That might not be a huge deal if you have a bunch of other content to work through, but if you're already at the end it means lots of waiting around. This is made much, much worse by RPGMaker pausing itself if it's not the focused window, so you can't just have it running in the background while doing other stuff. The game's clock also seems to pause in some of the menus and other minigames, so you can't even play dice while you wait. Given how this is essentially the only new content in this update, it was very poorly thought out.

Reactions: fruns75

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Well, I don't know what "minor issues related to Naz'Raala" this update fixed, but the game still gets stuck in a black screen if you invite her to your tent from camp. She also hasn't been added to Summer Cove or any of the towns (though that's a mechanic Gabe seems to have forgotten about a while ago.) There's also no sprite for her naked outfit in the costume menu.

The expedition mechanic seems interesting in theory, but the implementation is bad. The two expeditions I tried so far each take 20 minutes in real time. That might not be a huge deal if you have a bunch of other content to work through, but if you're already at the end it means lots of waiting around. This is made much, much worse by RPGMaker pausing itself if it's not the focused window, so you can't just have it running in the background while doing other stuff. The game's clock also seems to pause in some of the menus and other minigames, so you can't even play dice while you wait. Given how this is essentially the only new content in this update, it was very poorly thought out.
You can just use cheat engine Speedhack -> x10... Then it won't be that long.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes